Football Thread

Not by one of their players though which was my point, no explained greatly. Don’t get me wrong, I would of took a Scottish own goal yesterday, haha.

2 Likes

Big game next! Can’t wait.

Yep. Germany vs Portugal is going to be very interesting now.

5 Likes

Cmon Ronnie!!

1 Like

Fucking loads of Scottish people in London today living it large. All very friendly, it’s nice.

Hungary game looked good, only caught the last couple of mins. Looking forward to the Germany game, and supporting Poland tonight.

1 Like

What a finish, unlucky if that’s chalked off.

1 Like

I’m confused how that was offside when the offside player didn’t touch it or interfere it whatevs

Oh my, lovely goal.

:heart::heart::heart:

The pass from Bernardo as well :ok_hand:

1 Like

Jesus, forgot about that sports betting ban! I read somewhere earlier this week (the Graun maybe?) that he hadn’t missed a minute all season - maybe that was for all the matches he played, he wasn’t subbed off, or something.

1 Like

…or is it?

This is nuts, loving it!

Spain are really dull. Can’t see them posing any dangers to the bigger teams with their performances so far.

1 Like

My Lithuanian Mrs has swallowed her pride and is supporting her neighbours since asking when Lithuania are playing.

They could/should have had a couple by now.

1 Like

Kurwa Tak!

1 Like

Sunuvabitch.

1 Like

Hahahahahhahaa yassss

1 Like

Some awful decisions in this match

1 Like

Yep happy with that. Some good final group games coming up. Will start getting tense now.

1 Like