Football Thread

I think you might have taken that a little too personally lol

1 Like

Of course :roll_eyes: different when the (football) boot is on the other foot :joy: don’t take it personally I want Ukraine to win (if it’s them) with everything going on :wink:

lol at the open top bus. Tinpot!

1 Like

Can you link to these posts? Cheers.

Nah, out on my iPhone. I honestly can’t believe how personally people are taking it :roll_eyes: just good old footie Joshing innit.

You got any Ukrainian shirts in Neddy? Do you still do that?

Trying to find some today see what’s out and about what size are you?

I can vaguely remember some beef, but fuck it. I’m in love with Bale anyway. Always have. I’d buy a Bale Wales shirt.

This tickled me.

2 Likes

2012 shirt is fire.

2 Likes

Cool, L or XL is fine :volleyball: just be super rad to wear in support of everything anyway!

1 Like

I’m going hunting today.

1 Like

Never forget.

1 Like

Went to Wembley at the weekend. My first ever match in 60 years.

1 Like

Enjoy it?

Had a great time

1 Like

That’s a good impression for someone whose never been to a game before. Glad you enjoyed it, love the pics.

1 Like

Not a bad match to watch either, coming back from behind to win is always more exciting. Wait you’re 60 and still skating? Rad!

Started in the 70s and never gave up. I still skate 2-4 times a week.

3 Likes

Sky are streaming a couple of games on YouTube this evening:

World Cup place riding on Poland vs Sweden.

2 Likes

Eriksen scored again for Denmark :heart:

1 Like

Light work for England tonight. Game was spoilt with the Aurier sending of. Stoked that Watkins and Mings scored! Bellingham is class. It’s coming home.

2 Likes

Not sure I’ll even look up the highlights of the England game, nice that they got another win though.

Just the 9 for Norway then, that’s all.