Football Thread

Manciniā€™s gloved assistant looks like some Cold War assassin.

Some hit that :heart_eyes:

Yeah exactly.

I fucking love Bale.

1 Like

I guess nobody in England celebrated after the semi final in the euros :joy:

1 Like

We had an open top bus parade for getting to the semis because that was for reaching the last 4 in knockout football and historically our national team wouldā€™ve struggled in League 2.

Just felt a bit OTT about getting to a playoff final. Feels a bit like celebrating at half time.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I know what you mean but some things are quite big achievements for smaller nations with poor footballing teams compared to the bigger and more talented ones like England.

Iā€™ll continue to enjoy these little wins.

2 Likes

Have Wales been in the world cup before?

Yer but not since 1958 I think.

Who are they playing? So I know whose shirt to buyā€¦ after the c.unt show on here from the Welsh boyos when England played Italy.

1 Like

Ukraine or Scotland.

1 Like

Fuck you donā€™t want to be the team that beat Ukraine right now :grimacing: Iā€™d buy a Ukraine shirt for sure! No Scotland one though :joy:

Ukraine shirts are super hard to get because of the manufacturer that makes them :frowning:

Itā€™s a Joma kit, donā€™t think there is a proper U.K. stockist.

Is Danny Baker Welsh?

Does he post in here?

You show me some Welsh cuntery.

Heā€™s the only person I recall being a raging bellend about that game.

Posters where changing their profile pics to Italian Pizza shop photos, ectā€¦ members posting in the football thread who usually have it on ā€˜ignoreā€™ no doubtā€¦ honestly people (myself included) asked if the posters involved could chill-out a bit at times with all the England slating and just let people enjoy the match!

1 Like

Whatā€™s this? Missed that happening

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been scrolling through the entire thread during when the euros were on.

There was, at most, baby bath levels of mild joshing when the England Denmark game was on.

Quite literally none of this happened.

In fact I said this ahead of the final:

And the one other Welsh person said this earlier in the tournament:

:man_shrugging:

1 Like