Football Thread

I’m guesing Atletico wont be missed by anyone.

Athletico are always sore losers. It’s embarrassing. PSG levels of saltiness.

4 Likes

They’re saying there’s been some handbags in the tunnel. Embarassing.

1 Like

Athletico are the sorest fucking losers in the world:

2 Likes

Maybe they wouldn’t have to make themselves look like massive fucking tits if they tried harder at winning the game :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I like football but there are so many things I absolutely despise about it. Grown men acting like its life or death are right up there. Fuck these clowns

2 Likes

Lisun mayyte. Yum a brian cant.

I like to watch a properly good flowing game, but this shithousery, diving, acting up for the referee to get somebody sent off, trying to intimidate the ref, etc. is just embarrassing, especially when compared with how rugby players act in matches.

2 Likes

It’s part of the beautiful game. Passion boils over sometimes. You can’t be a top tier elite athlete and not believe it’s life or death.

Bollocks.

See rugby.

What are you on about? There’s always fights in rugby. I like rugby and grew up playing it.

There’s different ways to win a game of football. You expect Athletico to go toe to toe with City and try to out play them?

What I don’t understand about the drama at the end, was that it was detrimental to Athletico. They needed to keep the game flowing, not waste time on handbags.

1 Like

I mean how the players don’t talk back to the referee, encroach, encircle them, etc… There’s far more respect given to the ref in rugby.

Red mist, anger and frustration will make them act they way they did at that point, especially with 12 mins of added time.

2 Likes

Dyche sacked.

Wow.

1 Like

I’m sure that will work out just fine.

Ben Mee has been asked to manage the team this weekend - no joke.

1 Like

Lol at Mane’s goal!

1 Like

Man thought he was Ederson.

Spanish commentary makes this even better.

Don’t talk about Bruno. Absolutely fucking buzzing.

1 Like

Why is there so much hype over Ronaldo’s freekick this weekend?

Keeper should have saved it.