Football Thread

What a win and brilliant for Women’s Football in this country. First goal was mint as well.

1 Like

Brilliant game (as England won in the end, haha!).

1 Like

Refereeing was a bit sketchy - inconsistent all over the pitch

Sick for Jill Scott. 35 years old. Been in the England squad for so long and finally won something massive

3 Likes

Slow mo of her mouthing you fucking prick was class

5 Likes

The first goal was the type of goal you fantasised about scoring for your local village seconds. To do it in a final at Wembley in front of nearly 90 thousand people was fucking sensational.

5 Likes

What a goal line clearance…

1 Like

Good article, his goal return in the premier league isn’t bad at all, it’s just not brilliant.

2 Likes

He was a fucking nut job when he played for Newcastle. Its the pace of the Premier League that I feel has been an issue for him

I think all this really stems from Parker not using him when they went down which said more about the manager than the player in my view.

Maybe, I can’t really remember what wide players Fulham had that season. Also, weren’t they playing Lookman a lot that year who looked particularly shit.

I hope we sign James Maddison today.

£20 mill for Carney from us

£60 mill for Cucurella from Brighton? i know their defence last season was fairly good but jesus Chelsea are paying some mad figures

1 Like

Mitrovic already off the mark.

3 Likes

And again!

2 Likes

Interesting result for Liverpool we have spanked Forrest first half but still 0-0.

Kulusevski is good.

2 Likes

Oh wow Messi goal tonight :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Amazing article if you have access or can view with a free trial or whatever:

Ok Brentford WOW

7 Likes