Football Thread

Hahahahahaha. This is great.

2 Likes

Can’t comment on the United game too much as I didn’t really see it. But wow they are in a mess. From top to bottom. A complete mess.

How is getting pulled to the ground by your hair not a foul? Rubbish from VAR

Conte is Michael Fabricant

2 Likes

Yeah cannot believe that wasn’t called

Don’t get me wrong, it was a fantastic game of football for a neutral. I just dont want to see shit like that being allowed. Spurs’ first goal was dubious but that’s just football. Second goal was just bullshit

1 Like

Reports coming in Wolves are on the brink of signing Nunes from Sporting. Huge signing for us, CL quality player l described by Pep not too long ago as one of the best in the world. Was about to go to bed when it broke and now like a kid at Christmas!

Oh and Darwin Nunez head butted some bloke - FOOTBALL!

1 Like

Forrest agree 42.5mil for Morgan Gibbs-White. Seems spenny but I haven’t watched him enough. @Brewer whats he saying?

Had an unbelievable time on loan at Sheffield United last season. I was hopeful we’d hold on to him as I think he will only get better. However a deal equating up to £44m for a player that has 1 goal and 1 assist in the prem is bonkers and we can’t turn it down.

Somebody put it like this on Twitter earlier. Wolves have just sold a championship player for £44m a day after signing a champions league player for £42m (Matheus Nunes). It’s great business and respect the club for holding out and getting the price they wanted for him.

3 Likes

How the hell are we turning down 45mil for Anthony Gordon? Take the money and fucking run. We could buy three or four average other players for that amount.

Of course it was Mike Dean. How the hell is he still allowed to be ruining matches

1 Like

Just fucking up from an office instead of the pitch.

Can’t believe this is real:

4 Likes

Incredible

“the pictures you send so I can keep tabs” wtf

1 Like

Haha only fucking Leeds beating Chelsea three nil!!! Laughin so much. Class

2 Likes

Been a mad start to the season.

You can say that again.

1 Like

Toon have come a long way since Eddie Howe took over that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Some crazy results this weekend.

Newcastle were awesome today though and at least deserved the point they got. But City are one of the few teams you can’t say you’ve beat when you’re 3-1 up against them. It’s never over against them until the ref blows the final whistle.

Also managed to finish All or Nothing Arsenal today. Arteta’s speeches are pretty corny but I couldn’t help but really like him. And looking at Arsenal now you can see how he’s building. Jesus was a hell of a signing too!

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought. He seems like such a nice and dedicated dude. Although they had a disappointing end to last season the common theme seemed to be that they were building something for this year.

1 Like