Football Thread

Was that new guy a Striker, Sasa? Who was the kid you loaned out?

Yeah new lad is Sasa Kalajdzic - played first 45 against Southampton on Saturday and tore his ACL. Unreal bad luck.

Think you’re on about Fabio Silva. At Anderlecht on loan, no callback option apparently. Leaves us short but I’m alright with him having a season getting games. Kid is talented but is massively haunted by the price tag that we signed him for. Needs regular minutes and he’ll come good.

1 Like

Corruption.

2 Likes

Fuck VAR

Tuchel sacked wtf

That is absolutely bonkers

3 Likes

Imagine winning the CL and then being sacked like this. What a strange club.

2 Likes

Potch surely? Potter does’t carry enough weight for Chelsea.

Mate don’t still fuming :rage::rage::rage:

Villa would’ve gone down that year without that as well

2 Likes

Lololol

Jesus Liverpool getting pinged.

True though, Bournemouth better goal diff and would’ve been on the same points :man_shrugging:

The bad decisions all equal out by the end of the season though right? Isn’t that why we’re not allowed to get salty?

Not saying this to take the piss. There’s bad decisions and then there is tha (sorry I’m advance here @tomgnargore ). The only time I can recall that goal like technology failed too. I’d of been livid if it had affected my team going down.

1 Like

On a different note… we’ve got Liverpool the weekend. Not sure if it’s a good or bad time to play them!

1 Like

1 Like

I get what you’re saying but how different really is that from a complete failure of officials to properly use the offside rules or to spend five minutes watching VAR and still come to the wrong conclusion? It’s the wrong outcome either way really

My point being that every team gets bad decisions every season. How different would the table really look? That season that you’re both talking about Villa would’ve been higher up the table if all of our decisions were correct, not lower (obviously only talking about ours)

All footie cancelled.

That’s absolutely absurd