Football Thread

I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or not.

No sarcasm. Why the fuck have they done that?

Why not put it on but offer refunds for anyone too overcome with grief over the death of a 96 year old woman they’ve never met.

I think the Government even announced that all sport is fine to go ahead before they announced this. What a joke.

2 Likes

Load of bollocks.

I’m so annoyed

1 Like

Would’ve liked to have watched some footy this weekend but at the same time I think the teams will appreciate the rest as the schedule has been hectic lately.

1 Like

so we’ve already got a season all crammed together because of the ridiculous world cup in the historical footballing nation of Qatar and now we have another delay because of the horse loving Queen? bet the goodwill of the nation is falling rapidly now

The cricket is on tomorrow. The FA have really fucked this one right up.

1 Like

Wasn’t it the clubs themselves who voted earlier?

Also, what will happen next weekend? Isn’t that when the funeral is due to happen?

This got posted in our lads football chat (by an Albion fan!) Made me laugh

7 Likes

Hasn’t it been confirmed that Wolves signed Diego Costa today? Could be a good bit of business; a ruthless target man with a bit of fire and shithousery is exactly what they need.

Yer they got him.

Arsenal vs PSV cancelled on Thursday, not enough police.

Announced today…

4 Likes

Wolves’ media team moving mad!

Glad that at least some football is going ahead this weekend.

Edit: Stoked - Champos League is back on!
Some spicy games tonight inc. Liverpool v Ajax (good luck for that minutes silence!) and Bayern v Barca.

Lol.

2 Likes

Come on Gareth, if you ever needed more proof that Maguire shouldn’t be in the squad let alone on the pitch

Harry Maguire is just a bad professional footballer. It’s no longer an opinion. It’s a fact.

2 Likes

Oof! What a come back!!!

Edit: Shiza!

i suppose it’s something. it’s a shame you’d never get a mass of countries pulling out of the competition. the corrupt fucks at FIFA have already had their payoffs and walked away anyway

4 Likes

It’s a nice gesture, but it’s also “here’s our nice gesture, buy our £90 shirt we get made in China for £5”.

They are donating a percentage of profits to Amnesty International though, so that’s something I suppose.

2 Likes