Football Thread

Poor guy.

Oof Salah goal, he’s on serious form this season

Lol - how the fuck has Ole still got a job.

1 Like

Because he’s built a decent squad and made United competitive again in a league with teams that have more money to buy immediate success. I don’t rate him but he’s done a decent job overall

I think his issue is a blindness to some of the weaknesses in his team and he never learns from mistakes

3 Likes

Yes Wolves

Yeah he’s done a decent job. It’s not like Leicester are a shit side

1 Like

Yer proper sick squad that can’t beat Leicester haha.

Nah they aren’t shite but I mean CR7, Pogba, Fernandes it’s a different gravy or should be.

Mad respect to Leicester, cracking win that.

1 Like

Good to see Cole Palmer getting some minutes in the City game. Total control really does 90mins.

Vardy still not slowing down is he. Retiring from international duty was a good move I feel.

3 Likes

You can’t just blame the manager every time the players don’t perform, Leicester are a very good side.

2 Likes

He’s fucking incredible.

1 Like

I know they are, Ole looks out of his depth IMO.

He’s done a great job, they’re top 4 after being shite since Fergie left, he doesn’t seem out of his depth to me. He will need to turn this run around pretty sharpish but it seems rash to be calling for him to go at this point.

1 Like

He’s won nothing. At least Jose won a few bits.

1 Like

Evans has been so good for the Foxes for some time now, what a bargain.

2 Likes

They get him from WBA?

They’re much better overall than when Jose was there. Winning the FA cup is hardly a yardstick of success in context with building a team over time, which is what’s needed.

And Europa League, that Ole absolutely bottled in the final because he couldn’t make any subs.

Yes, 3.5 mil for a CL level centre back.

1 Like

People just say he’s out of his depth because he’s a young manager. I haven’t seen anything to suggest he is out of his depth. Quite the opposite.

2 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge