Football Thread

Across world football I think it would be an idea to bring in two challenges for each team where you can challenge an officials decision which takes it to VAR, similar to Tennis. But for now I’d just be quite happy for the refs to be given the power back, sack off stockley park ruling the game and use the pitch side monitors. At least the refs can explain the decision instead of just saying they don’t know and it’s been told by them miles away.

1 Like

Nice to see Liverpool finally lose a match

2 Likes

Which bit? Pitch side monitors?

Best bit of Liverpool match yesterday was the various pundits going on about how Diego is past it and this just isn’t the same Atletico anymore. Que an early goal and perfect defending for 90 minutes

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Properly spoiled it. Especially watching it in the stadium. My idea for appeals is essentially just trying to polish a turd, but sadly it’s a turd that is here to stay. Too much money been spent on it to sack it off now.

1 Like

Spurs will be in real trouble now with Son out for the season.

wonder how tonight is going to go. can’t see them doing much damage against RB

Totally agree, and I’m a LFC fan. That was pretty much a full strength Liverpool squad against an Athletico side with a lot of injuries. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Athletico going through on away goals in the return leg.

nahhh i don’t see it. Anfield right now? i certainly wouldn’t bet against Liverpool

Nah you guys have got this. You’ll easily score 2 or 3 at home. I can’t see anything but a good Liverpool win.

1 Like

https://www.90min.in/posts/6560291-footballer-handed-five-year-ban-for-biting-opponent-s-penis?utm_source=RSS

without even clicking, was it Luis Suarez?

2 Likes

Bookmakers limit your stake to £1 or even less per bet if they don’t like you. This is legal, it’s called stake factoring and is managed by the trading team.

I can tell if someone is no good from 1 bet.

damn that’s crazy!

What, thats mad.

If I send you a bet I might place will you judge me? Knowing what you’ve been through last few months tell me to fuck off if I’m overstepping the mark.

ahaha let’s all get hugo to tell us how amateur our betting is

hugo are you allowed to bet then seeing as you work in the industry? i assume you’re not allowed to bet with your own company but are you allowed to use any?

I didn’t really bet sports besides horses.

My problem wasn’t winning it was putting way too much and sometimes all my money on 1 bet and fucking myself.

I love taking about gambling. Send me your bets and I’ll tell you how bad they are haha.

Everywhere I’ve worked they let you but it’s monitored for responsible gaming reasons and of course productivity. If you place 100 bets a day you’re not doing much work haha.

I’ve literally had systems that you can’t lose but that’s boring and I always used to increase stakes which deviated from the system. I did this because it’s boring and it’s not about the money for me. I don’t get a thrill betting £10 if I know it’s going to be profitable, I want to bet £1000 to win £5000.

I don’t work for a bookie now I send them players.

Oh cool. Are you one of those accounts that does fake winning runs with links to betting sites?