Football Thread

Haha no I work for OddsChecker.com and pokernews.com

RB are a joy to watch

1 Like

You’re not wrong, Lloris had a great game but as with a lot of keepers people only seem to remember the mistakes.

1 Like

Ampadu was fantastic and looked so solid and accomplished for just 19. Stoked he’s Welsh AND that he cut those dreads off!

2 Likes

On the way back from the Molineux. Jota gets back to back hat tricks in Europa League and Neves has scored another wonder goal. What a time to be a Wolves fan.

4 Likes

Stoked for you Brewer.

1 Like

even as a villa fan i’m stoked for wolves. it’s not the success, it’s the way you’re going about it. great football, great manager, great players that didn’t cost £200 million (shame about the fans but you can’t have it all ey :wink: :wink:)

3 Likes

What a game.

1 Like

Wolves games are well worth a watch at the mo.
Good footy.

2 Likes

Not really much I can say without saying bias. Safe to say they‘ve caused me to have more than my fair share of hangovers the last 2 years… in a good way mind!

1 Like

Exact conversation with my Mrs.

“Lets watch Wolves Leicester, should be a good game.”

0-0, haha.

To be fair I’ve really enjoyed Wolves this season.

1 Like

that was the ridiculous disallowed goal of doom

2 Likes

Yer offside as the ball was passed backwards…

Watched West Ham the other night, jesus. I thought the Toon were shit.

3 Likes

imagine if you supported them, it sucks

i wish i supported wolves

3 Likes

Feeling the love today boys!

rofl the first chelsea goal…crowd didn’t even fully celebrate until after the VAR check. what a joke football has become

“I have a statement from PGMOL on why that wasn’t a red card… Give me strength… Not a clear and obvious error because the VAR didn’t feel there was anywhere else for Lo Celso to put his foot.”

“BREAKING: We have been speaking to Stockley Park who have admitted they got the decision wrong and Lo Celso should have been sent off”

that’s amazing

sorry missed that. normally go with live.soccerstreams.net if it’s not on anywhere proper. one of those will be able to go full screen

2 Likes

VIP League Jags!

1 Like

west ham are gonna get bent over and fucked tonight. deep joy, 11 men behind the ball i imagine

1 Like