Football Thread

Spurs are playing some godawful football under Jose

Fuck me we’ve been so fucking shocking so far. Richarlison life line was completely undeserved.

Southampton penalty sounded unwarranted, didn’t see it though

Richarlison hacked down by the last man denying a goal scoring opportunity…but only a yellow card?

Not watching that match but BBC feed seems similarly confused

Lol I give up, joke penalty decision

Is that the United penalty you’re talking about Naz?

Many joke penalty decisions today, but that specific post was aimed at the united one yeah. I saw the Southampton one, don’t think that should’ve been one either

Didn’t see the Southampton one.
Utd one wasn’t a penalty when you see the defender had stopped, wasn’t tackling and had his leg jumped on mid calf height, but was still somehow the guilty party.

Either Villa gave up ages ago or United are really good.
United are going to maul Villa here.

1 Like

I think I even said in this thread, we look like we gave up about two weeks ago. We look like we couldn’t score a goal in an empty net

United penalty decision was absolutely insane, no chance that was even remotely a penno

2 Likes

Could have this wrong. The reason the pen was given is because the ref gave it straight away, as there was nothing in it, it oddly meant VAR couldn’t over turn it. So it’s down to the ref not VAR.

Lol

3 Likes

Funniest goal of the season award goes to Sterling.

2 Likes

absolutely sensational performance again from blades, kind of worried if we do get europa cos our squad is nowhere near big/good enough for it currently

2 Likes

Hard to believe Sheffield United haven’t been in the Premier league for years carefully putting together a strong squad. They’ve been killing big teams off (and not just with lucky wins)

2 Likes

another day, another rubbish VAR decision. Palace goal should’ve stood (although the free kick that led to it shouldn’t have)

so Palace didn’t handball it and get a goal ruled out, then they did handball it and we didn’t get a penalty. doing well today refs

three posts in a row eh. echo chamber

villa’s swan song that. nice game for a change

also, wtf

16:20

RED CARD

FT: Aston Villa 2-0 Crystal Palace
Christian Benteke has been sent off AFTER FULL-TIME?!

1 Like