Forum Trick of The Week - Get Involved

You def have that lad :wink:

Keep it as loose and enjoyable as possible innit.
Althoughā€¦ Iā€™d say if someone sets a smith on a ledge then you have to ollie in so no transition unless you ollie in to grind :wink: it can be done on any size thing though as long as you pop I guess.

Or maybe the setter could specify

• kickflip

• trick involving a shove it

• front Smith grind on anything

Ect

Gives the setter more scope to pick their favourite.

This is basically it.

Iā€™m out if thereā€™s stairs involved!! I think itā€™d be rad if someone does a kickflip on flat and someone else chooses to do it down London Bridge 10. More power to them.

Anyways, donā€™t worry about me. Iā€™ll just chip in where I can.

Yeah exactly, you donā€™t have to do anything but the trick. The setter wonā€™t do obstacles unless itā€™s detrimental to the trick.
So any trick will be set on flat unless itā€™s specifically for a curb/ledge/wall/transition or manual.

I can see myself setting the first trick and then not skating for 3 months and trying to film 9 tricks in one go to play catch up.

But thatā€™s pretty fun.

haha yeah, wicked though.

Bumping this.

I put it on first post too

once we have finalised rules or lack thereof, we can delete this convo innit

So when are you setting the first trick hugo?

Can we embed Insta videos?

Asking ready for when someone sets a tick tack or Marty McFly style dismount. :+1:

Tonight.

1 Like

Can we just stick to the one format? i.e. that streamable thing embedded straight into here

Was hoping to use Insta (or YouTube) as I already have accounts on those, but happy to use this one if needs be.

You donā€™t need an account with streamable, it simply gives you a link that you can embed in your post.

Yeah, I have not checked it out but looks like a Wetransfer or Zamzar style affair (upload>download)

Rad! Canā€™t wait.

can confirm streamable is a piece of piss. no sign up required. upload your video and get a link, paste link directly into thread, done

And you can upload said video from your phone, right?