Game Of Thrones containment thread

People being annoyed at the new series is almost better than watching it itself

2 Likes

100%. I’m annoyed by it all but it’s really cathartic to watch all these videos of people losing their shit in a nice controlled ragey kind of way.

This made me lol (major major episode 5 spoilers:)

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bo5avw/this_did_not_age_well_at_all/

2 Likes

I’m loving the new series, it’s hilarious.

The latest episode omg.

I’m not sure why people are complaining, the whole thing has been a load of bollocks, sexy, violent, stupid, bollocks.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I agree that it’s all really funny, all this waiting, all this character development to end with most of them going mad, dying or just returning back to what they were. ‘Fucking die’ was amazing.

So good hahaha

Not sure why everyone on the Internet is surprised about Danerys. It’s been pretty obvious for a while that this was going to happen. Was pretty brutal

The whole episode did feel very rushed though, like the writers had suddenly realised they really needed another 5 episodes to wrap everything up but had to cram everything into 90 minutes instead.

1 Like

Jamie deserved better tho

There really is nothing wrong how it’s playing out.

Haters gonna hate.

Not surprised but angry that her madness went from simmering to absolute batshit in 0-150mph.

Bottom line is it’s rushed.

Check that clip from reddit i posted as well. Its funny but makes a point.

Remember when she chained her dragons up because one of them might’ve killed that shepherd? She’s always gone after the slave owners rather than the slaves.

Then we have this.

It hasn’t had a chance to percolate so it’s just ridiculous.

The clegane ruck was good though.

Second time I’ve heard this in a couple of days.

No. Haters are not going to just hate.

Do haters sit there from episode one just hating and hating it every week? The haters are the fans who love the show and are distraught at what the writers have done to it. Which is fair enough.

1 Like

You do make a good point about Dany going from mild to mad REAL QUICK, but she did just get news that she’s been fucking her nephew who is actually in line to the throne.

My wife put it best, “maybe she’s just on her period”.

Yeah. It was just too accelerated.

I do wonder why the decision was made to end it after this season as there’s obviously way more than enough plot threads to wrap up in only 6 episodes

Can’t argue with the cool dragon visuals though. The dragon destroying the city walls and appearing behind the golden army was pretty bad ass.

Also, that shot of the dragon appearing out of the darkness behind danerys before they executed what’s his face was dope

What was that green shit that was popping off called? The stuff that fucked everyone up before.

It’s pretty funny that in the last episode that other dragon was killed with two easy clean shots and yet in this one Dany got a jump on them and not one of those 30 or so other arrows could get their act together. She was just able to burn every last one of them, ok then…

That’s Vantarian Crystal, the only thing that can kill the Filargs. The only place where it naturally occurs is land of Galrushtian.

Dany wasn’t driving the dragon killed in the last one.

Thanks

True but couldn’t it have burned at least one ship or something? As it was it was just bang, bang and dead, this time the arrows were avoided with ease and absolutely no injuries were sustained. Just a bit too different for me. Oh well, still enjoying the spectacle of it all.