Gone Skateboarding?

Sounds like a sensible move to me!

Reading the other comments, I think you should all move here - you could run this manor.

Went for a little solo session on this metal spine near me tonight. I hardly ever see anyone skate here, had the place completely to myself.

8 Likes

Who’s keen for a private hire forum meet up at the pioneer skatepark in St Albans ?

Looking at a Saturday in September/October hoping it will be dry and warm for the mini ramp to be in use too.

I’m just waiting back to hear what they have available.

The times are 3pm -7pm with a possibility of a over run lock in for an extra hour if we sort out the staff some extra cash.

It’s £150 for the hire so easily covered if we have 15+ people.

If you’re keen please let me know below so we can get numbers and a go ahead.

6 Likes

I’m down!

2 Likes

I need to pull my finger out, so put me down.

2 Likes

I cant do the 2nd Oct as its the Groansland Dadbrigade curb spectacular but keen for a meet up. Not been to pioneer for years

2 Likes

Yer I’m keen not far for me.

1 Like

Oh I’m coming to that too so never was gonna clash the days

1 Like

Yes I’m keen if it’s a Saturday when I don’t have the kid.

3 Likes

keen in october! radlands thing was 7 till 10 i think, would be well up for it at that time if it’s possible?

Keen for Pioneer but gotta see if I have enough money for it. Could possibly stay in London in an airbnb and combine it with skating in London which I’ve never done. I want to skate Southbank and some other spots.

I’ll see what’s possible but can’t promise anything at that time as it’s not officially open

1 Like

saturday daytime would be better for me personally. we could alway go and check out the curb spot before the lockin

2 1/2 hour curb sesh. One decent spill. Many endorphins. :muscle:

5 Likes

Also… grew up in St Albans and never skated the pioneer. Would be keen to go if I can get a pass out.

How did you manage that??? How Old are you for a start ?

I’m 44. Got back on it about 4 or 5 years ago after a looong break. I used to skate a bit as a kid but I was useless so no way was I going to a skatepark! :grinning:

Fair enough. Did you venture to the comps there just as a spectator ?

Nope not even that. Ran a techno night there on a Saturday for a while tho. :joy:

5 Likes

Ha went to the DNB nights there a few times . Had a good system too

1 Like