Gone Skateboarding?

Ahh, cool. Unlikely we do as I’ve only been up Leeds a small number of times around ‘97ish. Send him my love :joy:

I’m one of his old friends from down Cheshire way, but I’ve not seen him in person for probably 10 years. Hes a good guy as you likely know haha :+1:

1 Like

Looks like the anti lockdown protesters this weekend

Managed to skate peacefully every dry evening between work and then home life for the last few weeks due to the local park having a padlock on the 3ft gate. Last evening it had been unlocked and the hordes of kids sliding down the ramps and useless perants sitting on the ledges (benches are provided) were back. Gona miss having my own private park, got loads of tricks back as I didn’t have to concentrate on not running over a toddler who’s been let loose without supervision.

8 Likes

Early work exit today , Will defo be making the most of the sun and a skate in Cardiff.

5 Likes

I slammed SO fucking hard tonight on a slappy noseslide on a curb sized ledge at the local skatepark

6 Likes

Had a pre-work 20 minute session at a really rough spot. Did a few 50-50’s and left happy. Hoping to get out again tomorrow or over the weekend, weather dependent.

4 Likes

Just relearned bs noseslides and did three decent ones in a row just now, a good morning’s work.

7 Likes

Nice to see that Palis board again.

1 Like

Anyone want to go to PlayStation this evening?

aw man if i was in London i’d go in a heartbeat mate! especially because you called it PlayStation

1 Like

Can’t do tonight but might be game for Old Man Nite end of the month if anyone’s about.

Yeah just post in here closer to the time. There must be a pub garden beer afterwards too.

1 Like

It will always be Playstation.

4 Likes

yea buddy! and/or roadrunner. or was that just the shop?

Would do but up in Newcastle under Lyme so no chance haha.

It’d be nice to know some older folks around here but I don’t!

Anyone up for a Hemel session soon, or pioneer? Not sure how the sessions work these days

2 Likes

Man I miss skating with other people. If anyones Leicestershire based and fancies a relaxed roll about anytime, I’d be down.

Pioneer is under 18’s only till 7th June thanks to skateboard GB batshit guidelines, yet other skateparks like XC will do under 18 and over 18 only time slots as they’re taking the guidelines as advisory.

3 Likes

Officially too old to skate, ha

1 Like

that’s some utter bullshit right there