Gone Skateboarding?

Cheers! I’ve never done big stuff just try and find interesting things and whack a slappy Manny combo on it.

I was in DC for the first 5 months or so which is where the bulk of the part was filmed, and I moved to LA at Christmas. I got a few tricks on trips to Denver and Las Vegas in between too

2 Likes

Cheers! I really am, it’ll all come crashing down once my work visa is approved sadly

Royal Oak= Meanwhile 2?

2 Likes

Managed to sneak in a couple of hours at a local park yesterday morning (most of it playing on the step in the middle).

Well keen to do it again.

4 Likes

Mini solo winter edit.

15 Likes

Killing it

1 Like

Looking good Franc, you lost weight?

1 Like

Thanks pal!

I wish, good to hear it possibly looks like I did. :upside_down_face:

Is there an opposite to a fish-eye lens?

1 Like

Telephoto lens.

Fisheyes on a DSLR are around 8mm focal length, a big telephoto would be around 300mm.

Tuesday morning sesh at the skatepark…should probably have gone outdoors but whatevs.

Skating some new Vans Half Cabs. I used to skate Half Cabs and nothing else but had a few bad pairs where the sole split and decided I was over Vans. They recently updated them so I got sucked back in…and these do feel more solid but also stiff and huge at first after a long time in NB 272s. Got em worn in today so keen to see how they last now.

1 Like

You should have emailed Vans about it. I’m pretty sure you’d have gotten a full refund or a new pair for free.

1 Like

Yeah maybe. The new ones feel better than the old Vans Pros. I hope so it’s nice to be back!

I LOVED the Pros. Got a pair of the new Skate ones (the Reynolds colourway!) but haven’t worn them yet. They seemed pretty different and stiff when I tried them on but I heard good things about them so I kept them.
I skated a pair of SKATE SK8-Lows for ages last winter and they were awesome.

It’s the Pros that always let me down…plus for some reason they didn’t fit me. The old Vans Half Cabs before they ‘Pro’d’ them were perfect, the Pros were too tight across the toes.

These new ones are stiff as feck in the heel area, wearing them to walk around didn’t break them in much but after one skate they feel great.

1 Like

Ah good to hear! Ta.

For some reason they made them a lot more pointy in the toe box. The OGs were much more rounded.

1 Like

I liked that pointiness. Good for flip tricks.
I still have one pair of Half Cab Pros that I’m about to skate.

did some skateborkding, drank some beers and enjoyed a nice sunset. feels like summers coming in a bit early.

8 Likes