If you had a private park...

Yeah good park, great cafe etc

1 Like

Can we get a barbeque/smoker in there too?

1 Like

Full time teppanyaki chef

3 Likes

Yer this. And only the highest grade wavy beef.

2 Likes

Yeah just a giant fucking hot plate so you can just chuck meat or whatevs onto it.

Enjoyed reading this.

What more obscure shit would be good? I library of mags and awesome coffee table books about music and design and shoes and shit.

A big quarter pipe with a curtain in front of it so you donā€™t know what youā€™re dropping into and it changes every time you bust through it. Sometimes its a foam pit, sometimes itā€™s a mega ramp, sometimes you need to hippy jump a barrier at the bottom. But it canā€™t hurt you.

4 Likes

Really wanna go there - looks very fun!

Ooh. Maybe some sort of stretchy warm-up station. Foam rollers, yoga mats, stretch trainer, etc.

1 Like

Seen a few vids of people skating empty water parks. Something like that would be fun

Skate painball

1 Like

Iā€™d have Camp Woodward training stuff - resi ramps, crash mats, harnesses - for skaters to learn big stuff on without killing themselves

A guest list.

12 Likes

Fucking right although iā€™d be fairly open with mine.

Micro mini, flatbar and a massage chair

Laser screeded floor.
Fondo banks and Gorg spine.
Works micro as already described by Anon
Double sided slappy kerbs.
Decent sound system and aircon/heating.

No need for anything else, I can have that at home.

1 Like

Radlands 95 set up

2 Likes

The first Wembley gap they had at epic in Birmingham was fantastic. It had a big run up down a bank and over a great big driveway, so you felt really macho by the time you had crossed the park to go up it.

Bung one of those in, also a ping pong table.

2 Likes

My private park would be in the woods, by a small lake. Far from civilisation.

There would be two parks, one indoors, one outdoors. Connected when the weather allows it, youā€™d just open that big sliding door.
Lots of curbs, a few curb cuts, ledges of all sizes, a few banks, banks with curbs on their top, a few manual pads, a few hips, a Wembley gap, some good quarter pipes, a few flat rails, the PSSP miniramp, a pump track with curbs here and there. Some movable blocks with metal edges for weird combos.

Itā€™d also include:

• a nice terrasse with a big table for like 12 people
  • sun loungers and hammocks
  • a sauna
  • showers
  • a big kitchen
  • a barbecue grill
  • a garden with fresh herbs
  • loads of pencils, marker pens, paint and shit so if people feel creative they can draw or paint whatever makes them happy
  • two mini chalets so we can stay there for the night if we feel like it, one for me, one for the homies
  • a pingpong table
  • a pool table
  • a visitorsā€™ book so every person who had fun there can leave a comment which would be cool to read again later in life
10 Likes

A 500 foot wide mini, three foot high with a four foot extension and nice toilets.

Maybe a flat bank if thereā€™s room.

6 Likes

A brick for brick rebuild of Broadmarsh banks, with Ifracoombeā€™s bowl to bowl to clover stitched on.

And if weā€™re reaching for the stars, Notts old market square combined with Middlesbrough boulevard benches, chess board, that water feature and chain gapā€¦

3 Likes