Illegal Tricks

Always wanted to learn frontside 360 shuvs, one day, one day

I had better fs shuvs than BS shuvs.

Ditto. Front shuvs pop up so nice, my back shuvs look like I learnt to skate last week

Edit - wait you talking about 360 shuvs??

Nah, neat little throw in a line, 180 pop shuv.
My front sides were more controlled than backside.

1 Like

Noselside to fakie is dope! Dollin needs to be added to that list.

360 Pop Shuvs are good, done right. Gino, Pietryga…
Too many people ruined them by claiming “impossible”.
We used to call them “Shoveables”

1 Like

Absolutely loving the popularity of this thread :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Perhaps rename to ‘skate fascism?’

1 Like

have you seen the version of this thread over on slap? i’m fairly sure every single trick in skateboarding has been mentioned there at some point

3 Likes

Slaps too nsfw…

just to add - no complies where the wheels hit the ground before the planted foot has lifted.

a No-comflop, if you will.
If you plant your foot, do a trick then step back on, it’s a footplant, not a no-comply.

1 Like

Yeah I hate that and there are surprisingly alot in peoples parts that are too delayed to be legit, although I can’t think of an example off the top of my head.

yeah, it can’t be unseen. don’t look.

This happens a lot with switch fs 180 no complies.

Another one popped into my head.

When people do wallrides/flip wallrides on industrial shutters. The way the shutters dip/wallride flops down the shutter/sound it makes… all of it just annoys me.

Especially when only 1 truck gets on the wall/shutter.

Sorry Daewon, but he’s guilty of this.

Maybe more of a personal one but hate ‘kickflip wallrides’. People just do a kickflip and catch their wheels on the way down and majority of the time it looks like shit

1 Like

yeah and wallride nollie out. It’s usually barely a wheel bonk. At least get the back wheels on before you fake nollie off.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d say the exception is walls down stairs. Think both can look cool there but on a flat wall/ bank to wall they look shit most of the time

Probably because you get a better chance to get all 4 wheels on

‘Slam into a wall, possibly land back on wheels.’

A great way for little kids to delam the fuck out of their tails.

Nose manny 3 shuv out. :nauseated_face:

Ooooh…Good one.

Anything to tail that isn’t an air or a slide. Grind to tail, boneless to tail, smith stall to tail, etc…

Any tricks that Mike V does done to a lower intensity…flicking your board up into your hands and running with it spinning it like a majorette’s baton before jumping back on, varial streetplants/footplants/wall-plants…basically everything he does.

4 Likes