In the news thread

He was great on HIGNFY though!

There’s loads of MPs, i’m not expected to know what all of them are up to.

I always see her name pop-up in a negative light so asked if she was a mega Michael Fabricant knowing full well she probably is. Was hoping for someone to go further into why which is the reason I asked.

Just feels like you think i’m some rich tory who doesn’t care about anything sometimes.

I’m not rich and i’m not a tory. I could probably care more but I’m not completely ignorant.

Didn’t say anything like that, but you do seem way more concerned with your income/belongings lately.

Thought everybody would be aware of a prominent right-wing Tory who’s in charge of Mental Health during the lockdown brought on by a global health emergency. It’s not like she’s the Lib Dem’s expert in garden ponds or something.

What did I do or say to make you think this?

I did buy a new fridge and a new bike. lol

4 Likes

I dunno, just seems a bit over the top flossy when friends of yours are selling their belongings to survive just now.

2 Likes

Also possibly still annoyed from when I was meant to meet you in London one time and you went off to buy a car instead.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Completely unintentional.

I grew up with nothing, mum was on benefits with 4 children, my dad was a wasteman who never gave her a penny. We had to have the free school meals, no holidays, 2nd hand everything, bayliffs knocking on the door, we were almost homeless more than once.

I dropped out of uni in 2008 because all I did was skate, drink and gamble.

I’ve managed to go from a low paid job to a reasonable paid job and cleaned my act up.

I’ll be conscious not to come across flossy in the future.

6 Likes

Not at all, just a mindless observation.

1 Like

That actually seems quite high considering how many people are still not working, commuting etc

That’s a cool bike

1 Like

There’s too much to take in there.

2 Likes

:worried:

Initial reaction was cool bike but, without being mean, the more I look at the picture the more I see…

Got a few teacher friends fuming about this bullshit starting to leak into the media…

yea can confirm, I work in a school and my girlfriend is a teacher. Nobody wants to go back.

4 Likes

Even the daily mail font makes me angry

2 Likes

Fuckin’ hell

Yeah a few teacher mates are screwing over that, one of them posted a pic of that scumbag hopkins tweet earlier also which is truly truly infuriating