In the news thread

Dr Dave Bull is the next Hitler confirmed

1 Like

You couldnā€™t make this up.

Man who stirs up hatred of immigrants who have fled persecution in their home landā€¦looking to flee prosecution in his home land.

1 Like

Tired of hearing about this guy, he seems to be in the news relentlessly lately.

ā€œBritish prisons are ā€œcontrolled by jihadi gangsā€ā€ :joy:

To be fair my mate who is a prison warden says something very similar.

Really, so thereā€™s some truth in it? Surely they try to keep them separate? Maybe Iā€™m being naive.

I can imagine it is the case, but whoā€™s to blame? The fact we have solely privatised and profit building prison systems with not a lot of rehabilitation? I follow several prison groups that highlight certain flaws and the realities of British prisons currently and itā€™s such a mess. Especially when it comes to addiction and gangs. The amount of neo nazi/white power gangs will outnumber the ā€˜jihadi gangs.ā€™

Whatā€™s your source for this? I havenā€™t heard of any neo nazi or white power gangs in UK prisons.

I think Morphs instagram gives an interesting insight into the prison system.

1 Like

Honestly gonna have to be that random internet claim guy and not be able to find anything to hand here, but Iā€™ve read a few things that talk about the racial divides in prisons in the uk, theyā€™re not like the nazi gangs in the states but thereā€™s def a few large groups which people identify with. Iā€™ve got mates that do these book exchanges and do visits to prisoners and stuff and a few zines about it. Things that I guess you donā€™t kinda hear about when they do TV programmes.

Hmm. The main gangsters are Albanian and just straight street gangs. Youā€™ve got some bikers in there obviously but I think youā€™re making this up.

1 Like

Tommy Robinson wouldnā€™t be shitting himself if there was a load of white power gangs to hide behind. Most prisoners just look after themselves and donā€™t want to be a part of any gang bullshit. Head down, do their time. The ā€˜jihadi gangsā€™ offer new prisoners protection too, if they convert. Making their numbers grow. So then it becomes easy for them to be radicalised by extremists. Itā€™s basically something like that, my friend was telling me, and how the government are taking out of their arse that prisons donā€™t have a problem with this happening.

Well Iā€™m not making anything up really am I? And if Iā€™m honest Iā€™m not gonna go out my way to send messages to see if people can find some evidence to back me up on a forum post. You donā€™t think there are any race gangs in prison then?

Iā€™ve even got mates that have been in prison and told me about some of the nutters theyā€™ve come across.

You seem to have experience with prison so if you could elaborate on your experience I would be stoked to hear it. I genuinely want to know as much as I can about these things with decent sources so if you could share how you got your info that would be dope. With all due respect thereā€™s no evidence in this thread that there are any jihadi gangs either apart from voodoos ā€˜mateā€™ which is the same source of my information.

4 Likes

Classic, ā€œSean came over my house and said, put a T-Shirt on your face and weā€™ll start a gang like.ā€

1 Like

ā€œThe leaders gotta wear the backpack and Iā€™ve got all the boys sandwiches in there for the dayā€ :joy:

2 Likes

Dead :rofl:

Shawny little ears is the sickest