In the news thread

It shows which reality they can actually deal with .

2 Likes

I don’t really understand how the fantasy version is more comforting than the actual events that are unfolding. If anyting reality is less scary than weaponised 5G bats.

Well the flat earth lot like thier reality,

Conspiracy keeps people’s minds busy , a distraction that isn’t good for them but they are surrounded by fellow whack jobs keeping each other company in their echo chamber.

Sounds like religion actually. They’re either going to heaven or hell or get 72 virgins if they blow thier selves up. Weird reality to live in

Yeah the bible is defo more dungeons and dragons I’ll give you that.
The whole 5g shit is like when people who couldn’t read and write hundreds of years ago went to church and only got thier way of life there.

Roll on today and the public know absolutely nothing about 5g or science and Facebook/YouTube is thier proof of everything

2 Likes

Goddamn, she thinks this is Project Insight.

1 Like

How stupid/stoned do you need to be to think that 5g is causing a viral respiratory illness that is passed through people.

Is every scientist and doctor in on this joke?

Absolute thunder cunts the lot of em.

Might have to unfollow at least 2 skaters who have legit posted about it on instagram.

2 Likes

If you have a printer and can print from your phone then try this for your kids

https://www.crayola.com/featured/free-coloring-pages/

Holden is in.

https://twitter.com/AmandaHolden/status/1246026412575936513?s=20

“Our survey said… X”

hqdefault

2 Likes

oh she can fuck right off

after all this is done we really need a cull of various celebrities careers

2 Likes

omg only yesterday I was thinking of that partridge quote ‘Thank god Bill Withers, is still with us’

Another sad loss.

6 Likes

Now deleted

Good , did you see the reaction in replies :joy: Fucking talk about call the dopey washed up celeb out

So is the part where people actually start to lose their minds?!

Wow if ever you were bored you certainly could spend hours looking at the replies and reactions to this shit.
Just googling some of the websites involved in the replies reporting 5g conspiracy are supplement/healthfood companies with no authority.

God people are so fucking gullible.

I enjoyed this one:

2 Likes

They are companies run in the same way as many skate companies - from bedrooms.

I guess the internet amplifies this stuff though doesn’t it? I mean out of all the people who read posts about 5G conspiracies I wonder what proportion are just gobsmacked bystanders laughing at the absurdity of it. Same with flat earthers, I have yet to meet anyone who thinks the earth is anything other than globe-shaped but go on the internet and you could come away believing that a significant minority of people are actually that demented.

1 Like