In the news thread

A bit of clarity in the madness

But then again I don’t do Facebook. Partly out of fear of opening a Pandora’s Box full of stupid.

2 Likes

Yeah, 100% this. It always annoyed me when Alistair Campbell piped up over Brexit and the all the lies from the Leave campaign. He seems to think that there is an appreciable difference between spin and outright lies but when the message lands, for a lot of people there isn’t. There’s an awful lot of folks out there who just don’t have the wherewithall to decode the spin.

2 Likes

It’s an asteroid now, or a comet (they aren’t sure yet) - might hit the earth this month :rofl:

6 Likes

What a bunch of crackpots.

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups/2313376722241272

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iNrB8lSIc/?igshid=1bg464b02kyvm

:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Tweet deleted. Her agent must have have been so pissed.

2 Likes

Fucking hell I’m not on Facebook so I didn’t realise people were actually going that crazy

Now I don’t know what’s worse, the people who think 5G is dangerous or the people saying “huh huh it’s only dangerous if you snort it whahey up the lads”

2 Likes

I’m done.

8 Likes

I genuinely can’t tell what’s tongue in cheek and what’s serious anymore

6 Likes

Holy moly.

wow

I think there is something in it…
This superdry jacket that someone left on the front wall. It seems to have some sort of stupidity chip sewn into the lining.

WOAH! New conspiracy, The powers at be are using superdry clothing to control our thoughts by keeping us fixated on tin foil theories while they secretely take away our freedom.

Someone is having a fucking ball making up and posting utter crap to see who falls for it . It’s like a 4chan wet dream

3 Likes

Yeah but people are then reposting it. Spreading misinformation, causing doubt when before there was none. Utter utter bollocks.

Yeah that’s what I mean, 4chan fuck everyone - create chaos.

It’s Fucked in reality. And only gonna get worse as the weeks go by and the cabin fever really takes hold .

Well fucking well.

Cannabis prices have ‘surged’, I hear.