In the news thread

FUCKING RELIGION!

Honestly, the sooner all these deluded CUNTS give up on their respective flying Spaghetti monsters the better for all of us.

I totally sympathise with leaders of the the jewish faith being uncomfortable with elements of anti-zionism shown by Labour - BUT WOULD YOU REALLY RATHER HAVE BORIS??

3 Likes

Thank you. More info there than in any of the articles Iā€™ve read. Maybe I wasnā€™t paying enough attention.

1 Like

See those joined-at-the-head twins that got separated yesterday? Staggering work by all the scientists and surgeons involved, and all the mum can say is how sheā€™s so grateful to god for sorting it out. I doubt surgeons on that level do it for the praise, but fuckā€™s sake missus, those people did have quite a lot to do with it too.

4 Likes

With you on this.
Apparently, according to one player, Allah saw to it that England won the cricket World Cup.
Religion, what a crock of shit.

1 Like

I think the actual specifics have been downplayed in the reporting because they might shift the focus of the hysteria away from Corbyn. This is all about discrediting him and not at all about addressing how the left criticises Israel.

This was the anti Semitic graffiti too that he ā€˜likedā€™

Ah yes, Israel. How the abused became the abuser.

Anti-semite.

Fucksake man

Heā€™s only going to get worse. Needs to prove to all his supporters that heā€™s definitely this big of a cunt, despite not having built the wall, to get his second term. Shouldnā€™t be hard.

ā€œSo interesting to see ā€˜Progressiveā€™ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why donā€™t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you canā€™t leave fast enough. Iā€™m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!ā€

I donā€™t think itā€™s pedantic to say thatā€™s not racist though, itā€™s incredibly disrespectful and you could certainly suggest it has a racist undertone but calling this stuff simply racist doesnā€™t help if you ask me. The Guardian has a lot to answer for in this regard, theyā€™re just as inflammatory as some right wing outlets in my view.

In what way isnā€™t it racist? Some of these women were born in the United States. Not having a go, just thought this was a pretty obvious ā€œsend the buggers backā€ moment.

1 Like

I wonder how well he would take someone demanding that his wife is ā€œsent backā€ ect.

To me, to say he was being flat out racist would be if he just responded with something like ā€˜oh just go back home to Somaliaā€™, what he said is just stupid and has racist tones to my way of thinking. The headline just looks clickbaity to me and people on just jump all over it.

As a side note, the whole idea of anyone in America having a go at some people for being an immigrant is just comical anyway, the country was formed via the genocide of the indigenous people. They should all ā€˜go homeā€™ if they use that logic.

2 Likes

Come on, if itā€™s not racist I donā€™t know what else youā€™d call itā€¦

1 Like

ā€˜Go back to where you came fromā€™ is one of the oldest racist slogans, chants going. Itā€™s basically ā€˜Kick ā€˜themā€™ out, back to where they came from, they donā€™t belong here, as they donā€™t look like usā€™. It is also the context that it was used in, against three USA citizens of colour. Would he of said it too a white American citizen?
Plus he has a massive hatred for immigration. The wall, taking kids off their families and holding the children in detention stations. He clearly has a problem with first, second, etc generation American immigrants too and doesnā€™t class them as fully American.

2 Likes

Hasnā€™t he married more than 1 immigrant? Maybe he just hates non whites.

Yeah it is, thatā€™s not what he said though is it. Donā€™t like the guy at all, but also donā€™t like how the current state of affairs is that Trump says something and people are offended. If someone is saying offensive and inflammatory stuff all the time then it quickly gets to a point where I stop listening, itā€™s like people enjoy being offended by him now.

Yeah, Ivana Trump (Czech Republic), his first wife. They have three children together, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump (the daughter he gets really creepy with), and Eric Trump. Those blonde immigrants are okay.