In the news thread

Is setting up your own political party the new bedroom t-shirt company?

What a load of old rubbish.

1 Like

That’s macba on its way out by 2024 .
This is a google translate link.

But the local council basically want to turn it into a community area with less concrete/stone and more green space and play areas to balance out the number of skaters .

Load of bollocks really.
So get there soon before it goes if you can for one last skate as it is. I know I’ll be on the plane there hopefully this year.

https://ajgbac4a64hxzkmwf7cj6pc3ve-adwhj77lcyoafdy-www-20minutos-es.translate.goog/noticia/4633052/0/barcelona-redisenara-plaza-macba-skaters-vecinos-plan-barrios-ciutat-vella-poble-sec/

Guillermo Braggo no doubt.

Surely the complete opposite?

1 Like

You’d think so, I get that the gov might want to encourage some people back into offices at some point but I’m not sure saying is going to help.

shame really not much else to skate round those parts

:wink:

4 Likes

Yeah like southbank being the only spot in London

1 Like

Ya mad cunt, there’s much more to SE Asia than sex tourism.

News thread, serious business, no flippant jokes.

3 Likes

only good spot i suppose

This guy needs to go to prison.

3 Likes

A generation of definitely not racist men says racism doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

LBC yesterday David Lammy was saying that on the census you cannot select “black” and “English”. i’m assuming if he said it then it must be true, in which case that is an absolute pisstake of the highest order and proof that institutional racism does exist (as if anymore was needed)

10 Likes

That does seem to be true from what most are saying:

2 Likes

i feel like a bigger deal needs to be made about this. it’s actually sickening that the census doesn’t allow you to be “officially” black and english/british. what the fuck man it’s 2021

9 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

hahahaha

2 Likes

Thankfully he’s not here :slight_smile:

1 Like