In the news thread

God damn punks

ā€˜All transition and no street is a disgraceā€™

T Shirt Material

1 Like

Sounds well #overheardinwaitrose

1 Like

ā€˜Liquid Deathā€™: ā€˜Punk rock waterā€™.

Seriously

Punk rock is cancelled.

Seriously though the reverence with which punk is now regarded is lame, boring and revisionist

3 Likes

Wow that is a proper cunt move there. I know its convenient to buy a drink when you are out and about, but nearly 2 dollars for water is crazy. Especially when you can buy super market branded stuff for about 50p.

I think the culprit should be fairly easy to ā€œtrackā€ down

Track as in track pants, white headphones and a perma scowl. Also probably really good at swizz crooks

ā€œIf you think about it, it makes sense; everything metal and punk is extreme,ā€ Cessario said. ā€œBeing vegan is extreme, protesting the deforestation is extreme. There are more vegans at a heavy metal show than Taylor Swift show. We are by far the most sustainable option for packaged water, which is a big driver for why people want to buy from us.ā€

What an asshat. The target audience more so, the gang of JNCO-wearing turds.

Heā€™s right by saying aluminium cans are the most sustainable form of packaging as itā€™s infinitely recyclable. The problem is tho, Iā€™ve seen a number of water drinks pop up using aluminium packaging and all are too expensive, Ā£1,50 or above for 330ml (compared to 40p for 500ml).

Itā€™ll only be taken up by the general public if the cost is as cheap and regular as plastic. If itā€™s not, itā€™ll never change anything.

Just buy a decent flask ffs

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with single use plastic as long as itā€™s disposed of correctly in order to be recycled. Plastic is only a problem when we chuck it away in the wrong way. As far as I see it.

How much effort and resources to recycle a frickin plastic fork though, hardly efficient is it?

1 Like

yeah true, I was thinking more water bottles, Forks etc are not ideal and could be better developed.
Hase anyone the seen the drama about McDā€™s Straws? I had one lately (donā€™t make a habit of it) and was horrified by the new paper straws. Although I am a bit funny when it comes to stuff like that, I donā€™t like wooden lolly sticks etc but seems loads of other people are struggling with the feel of these new straws.
TGIā€™s were early on in their paper straw change but we went at the weekend and they have plastic straws again now which was great for me but I assume they are some developed recycled plastic as they were like thin black vinyl, sort of looked like they were made from bin bags.

Ah, thatā€™s shit! People with their greed ruin shit again.

How is this in ā€˜top storiesā€™ on the BBC news app

BBC News - James Charles loses a million subscribers after YouTube row

Probably because of people like you sharing it? Ha ha

5 Likes

FFS, I did not need to know about bitchy schoolyard politics elevated on social media by narcissistic, vaccuous, weapons-grade shites.

HS2 will ā€˜short changeā€™ the North, say peers

What a surpriseā€¦

Grayling in the thick of a few things including HS2 but also the shit he caused in his previous role and his privatisation of probation services.
I wish I could be super shit at a job and get fired up the success ladder.

1 Like