In the news thread

What do you mean start?

1 Like

Worst pm of all time.

2 Likes
1 Like

Brilliant news. I hate this fucking place.

3 Likes

I notice they are at pains to point out that she is paying for this with profits from her Duchy of Lancaster estate. Lol.

Replace ‘Queen’ with ‘Your taxes’ and it makes more sense.

4 Likes

Bin the monarchy and bin Boris too

1 Like

Just read in the Times 36% of people still rate his performance as better than expected. My nan would be one. She can’t explain why. He got Brexit ‘done’ I imagine.

2 Likes

“Eeeee, there’s just something I like about that boy”

It’s the hair, the suits and the rebranding as ‘Boris’ working that magic again.

2 Likes

I swear if you shaved his head and made people call him ‘Johnston’ these people would shit themselves and realise how bad things have become.

1 Like

One guy I used to work with voted Torey because of income tax threshold changing at £50k a year, going up to £80k before the 40% came in, I think that’s correct.

He earns ÂŁ26k.

We are fucking doomed.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t see how the old line about Cons being “good on the economy” can still have any life after Brexit. But they people believe what they want to believe

It’s what confirms for me that there’s just no plan, if he wanted Brexit to seem like a roaring success he’d have had an idea for avoiding this mess. All he really wants is stay in power now, that’s it.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Marr clip now and it’s embarrassing, he tries to be patronising and fails miserably.

Why would you do this to yourself?!

3 Likes

There was nothing stopping offering truck drivers a hand job every third Sunday of the month if we wanted.

Brexit could never be about improving conditions because eu regs were a floor not a ceiling.

The truck driver shit is getting a load of focus because it’s the visible bit of brexit. I dread to think whats happening behind closed doors in the care sector.

5 Likes

It’s got to the point where I read this headline to mean the government will do nothing to jail more rapists and then stop

1 Like

They should probably start with their own party

1 Like

Then swiftly onto the royals.

Oh great.

“And I say targeted, because we consult with disadvantaged communities, to see how we can avoid disrupting their lives.”

So if you’re not disadvantaged but still need to get to work or the doctor/dentist or pick the kids up or drop the kids off or get to a gig or even get home in time to cook for the family, tough shit! Some trust fund fucks are in the way, trying to get on TV.

6 Likes