In the news thread

When David Amess was killed I thought it would be because of this kind of shit they’re doing in plain sight and someone could no longer hold it in .

I think this is still on the cards unfortunately

Kwasi Kwarteng was on radio 4 this morning getting obliterated. I normally have to turn it off when they have any kind of MP on avoiding questions out of frustration but this was actually quite entertaining , I don’t know if it was Justin Webb or Nick Robinson but he was just toying with Kwarteng.

1 Like

The problem is though, the sort of people who listen to Radio 4 do not need to hear this; they already know that this is bullshit. Just some will be thinking “lol we’ve got away with it again”.

5 Likes

I had to get out of the car at the point when he was asking him why Boris got a private jet from Glasgow to London to have dinner last night with a Daily Telegraph reporter who is mates with Owen Paterson

1 Like

Yup.

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1456025968175423490?s=20

What I want to know, without reading the Sun, is how one presenter has control over the other’s mike.

Think you answered your own question there

Yeah it’s coming out more that this committee was going to be looking at our useless fat fuck PMs wallpaper receipts. Makes a bit more sense because it’s otherwise insane.

You hear a lot of ‘oh this is what happens in failed states’ and it usually feels like hyperbole.

What those fucks did yesterday would make Putin blush.

And there’s quite literally no shame:

Just for any remaining people that think this government are machiavellian geniuses…

Amazing. Force your entire party to come out into the open to admit they love a bit of corruption and then do the decent thing the day after.

What the fuck. Hahahahahaha

8 Likes

After the above by The Sun pointed out by Les, THIS is genuinely surprising

1 Like

Is this possibly the sleaziest government of all time?

1 Like

I think so. They’re disgusting, a national embarrassment and not fit to govern IMHO.

4 Likes

Well my prediction yesterday came true in the end. And true to Tory standards throwing their own under the bus after radio and tv interviews this morning.

They truly are scum

2 Likes

Wait, am I right in saying the punishment for Paterson breaking the lobbying rules for years and “earning” £££’s is just a 30 day suspension? That’s it?!

2 Likes

30 days suspension for an MP opens up the possibility of triggering a by election so it does have the potential to be more serious than that.

2 Likes

As I read earlier; a suspension is totally unfair, he should be going to prison.

and he’s quit!

He’s quit saying ‘I can’t clear my name under this system’.

Yeah there’s a really good reason for that you fetid little slimeball twat. Fuckity bye.

5 Likes

Such a cruel world he was in where he could get £500k for a part time job :+1:

1 Like

9 Likes