In the news thread

Cummings is an evil genius. I hate his guts and want to punch him in the face, but at the same time I can’t help but respect him (in a weird way) But I also hate the brian cant.

3 Likes

I think he’s a psychopath. He’s weirdly detached from everything. He wants everything both ways. He’s not enough of a genius to see his own faults, that’s not that clever

5 Likes

Can’t have been that clever considering he went through with the whole Barnard Castle fiasco.

1 Like

He’s not that clever, as he’s pissed off both sides of the divide now. No friends that can protect him anymore. Plus anything he’s grassing Boris up for was on his watch too, so he’s not really in a position to be claiming any moral high ground here, when pointing fingers at Boris.

10 Likes

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and who represented himself

Clearest example of the Dunning-Kruger effect I’ve seen in a long time.

2 Likes

Loe it when the media put their real name, takes some wind out of their sails. Like when they always say ‘Gary Glitter (real name Paul Francis Gadd) was caught in Thailand doing xyz’

3 Likes

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

4 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Fuck yes. If we have more of this we might have an opposition again

9 Likes

Mad how the bullshit of the HOC rules and regulations gets you booted for saying how it is.
Good on her and hopefully more will step up to give the finger to the rule book

10 Likes

Good on her. Getting kicked out will keep it on record, right? Where as retracting her comments means they’d be no trace of it ever being said?

1 Like

One person a day should get kicked out by Labour to keep highlighting this. Fuck… they should all do it.

Kicked out for telling the truth about what a fucking chancer we have trying to pretend to run the country. What a country.

7 Likes

It’s all go today … Police Federation declares ‘no confidence’ in Priti Patel.

9 Likes

Sweet as a nut

2 Likes

Can I also declare that. Thanks.

5 Likes

Damn so easy to get a day off work in that place

1 Like

So you can say this stuff and not be kicked out but tell the truth and you’re gone?

Blimey ! Didn’t realise the Arctic was suffering this much

hahaha fucking hell what a twat, 500k legal fees as well

DigitalOcean Referral Badge