In the news thread

Oi Moncler is good but yeah the rest of them can get in the bin.

Totally unrelated, fucking hell. I wear quite a lot of Stone Island and it’s miles off that total shit.

I take the badge off most of the time btw.

Getting out of dodge before everything really goes to tits

Leave Stoney alone!

Love Stone Island, I guess the brand means different things to different people but it’s not strictly hooligan wear round these parts.

Is it decent quality gear? It’s strictly racist/anti vaxx/casualwear in North Yorkshire. Couldn’t wear it with a logo on.

2 Likes

It’s amazing quality gear but it’s been co-opted by the absolute worst Brian cants.

Bought up by sports direct a few years ago. As was Napapijri which is the classier end of hooligan wear

Eh? SI is owned by Moncler and Napariji is owned by VF. Unless you know about some insider trading going down.

1 Like

You’ve spent you’re miserable life campaigning for something that actually fucking happens. The guy in charge of the thing fucks off. You’re given a chance to take ownership of the thing you love more than anything in the world… Nah. You’re alright m8.

Dedicated his life to it but wouldn’t touch the consequences with a 50 foot shit-stick. It’s the cowardice I hate most about these fuckers. Spineless cowards in a bap.

2 Likes

I could have sworn I read that a couple of years ago but I’m sure you’re right

Ha, always gotta rock the badge imo.

LOL. Absolutely not.

Must have been this I was thinking of

There’s always been nice SI gear about - the jackets are good and when I see that famous pic of Massimo Osti I think I wanna get one - but you literally couldn’t wear it here from 1990-2010 without associating yourself with the ‘Soul Crew’ football firm.

I have some history with them from my raving days. Although most of that lot are dead or in prison now I still wouldn’t feel comfortable in SI.

I know it’s supposedly all moved on since then, students wear it and stuff, but they don’t help themselves sometimes.

1 Like

Hang on, there’s a jimo and a jimvo?
I thought it was the same person.

Yeah I’m him on weekdays.

3 Likes

Get off my wave

5 Likes

spiderman-meme

4 Likes

There isn’t really anything good that dickheads don’t wear anymore, now that you can order online or just pay twice the price to get the thing. Stone Island’s always been a thing here, so the Wee Guys currently wearing the skin-tight polo shirts with leggings don’t really spoil the good stuff.

1 Like