In the news thread

If you haven’t got a local football team with a casual/hooligan fanbase you’re not gonna see it. I think it’s probably more prominent in smaller cities/towns too because they tend to run the drugs/clubs. If you are unlucky enough to encounter it, it would definitely put you off wearing Stone Island haha :laughing:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!!! :person_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Fuck me

2 Likes

Pahahahahahaha.

She’s like someone willing to shit their own pants in public for money. Literally no integrity. Latvia women’s football levels of nil.

3 Likes

‘Why did you get into politics then Liz?’

‘Well I thought I’d like to actively make people’s lives worse for money.’

3 Likes

Not sure this is quite right but…

1 Like

Really good skate spot there - outside New Street station in Brum

2 Likes

I don’t know where I am in brum these days, it looks so different. Are they those mini banks / planter things?

He can’t have long left.

1 Like

Teflon, he’ll be here forever

Nah, this is it. These leaks are coming from within.

Putting Sunak at the front would probably do them a lot of good just now, unfortunately.

1 Like

And that’s only because he can comb his hair.

It’ll be good if his replacement has no comically endearing features to distract the world from what they’re actually saying and doing.

3 Likes

It’ll probably be Basil Brush.

1 Like

This is a long meeting.

“Fuck you Harry, you little ginger brian cant”
“Our Andrew never did nowt, she asked for it”

4 Likes

It’s not often I find myself agreeing with Tony Blair

More of the same here…

Campaigned for and delivered by the people who now care so deeply about the economy they don’t mind people dying for it. Makes sense.

2 Likes

In light of this shocking new news I expect they’ll want to get us back in the EU by midnight tonight and apologise for the whole project fear thing…

300px-For_the_Better,Right