In the news thread

Why am I crying with laughter at this joke

1 Like

Because

1 Like

13 Likes

The watered down report…

‘Failure of leadership’ as a key finding of a watered down report. Why drag this out any longer? Just go!

1 Like

SNP leader kicked out of PMQs for not taking back and withdrawing calling Johnson a liar, haha!

7 Likes

Furious listening to that.

We waited for the report which is damning and now he’s saying wait for the criminal investigation.

There shouldn’t be a criminal investigation if you behaved you fucking dinlo.

He’s a dinosaur, cut from the same cloth as Trump. Brian of the highest.

6 Likes

Off you fuck whataver your real name is Johnson

I’m in the office today so can’t follow this which is probably very good news for my blood pressure.

A person who would tub girl himself in a town centre would have more shame than this fucking bastard.

2 Likes

Fucking hell Starmer, fair play.

Imagine going to work and being subjected to this infront of your entire staff. You’d never leave your house again.

7 Likes

Brilliant speech mirrored by Boris attacking him by calling him a paedo defender. Just a filthy gutter skip rat.

I don’t think I could hate him any more but I’m sure it will get worse before he’s finally gone.

3 Likes

Nadine Dorries shitting herself on live TV:

1 Like

To be fair there’s well over 300 of them shitting themselves in public for money having to defend this and not doing anything to get rid of him. Spineless weasel cowards.

3 Likes

Is his retort online anywhere?

Good speech by Kier.

Gary ‘big dinners’ Sambrook is convinced that this time…this time he will finally change.

You could train mice quicker than this.

Laying off from writing to my MP because I don’t want to get arrested.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t bother. I wrote to John Hayes, mentioning the death of my Nan and how traumatic it was watching my grandad getting confused and distressed at her funeral because my dad kept restraining him from going to hug people to maintain social distancing and his dementia couldn’t compute why. He started his letter by consoling me on the death of my grandfather, who yeah, has since died, but I didn’t mention that in the letter. Other than a small section about the Americanisation of the media creating hysteria, he gave me a copy-pasted diatribe about Johnson’s mandate and blah blah vaccine rollout etc. Total hogwash and just went straight in the bin.

Write back to him and ask him about the Americanisation of politics:

https://twitter.com/StigAbell/status/1488414154130169859?s=20&t=4Qx9BJlltBP243KbuT_p1g

They’re going full trump. Grim.

Obviously it’s all descending into a slagging match now.

Tories are not able to deliver on their manifesto because they’re just going round and round in circles Covid fire-fighting, recoiling from the impact of global economic stuff, and dealing with outpourings of the age of disinformation. Gives them the perfect opportunity to carry on being a shower of shit, but when the smoke clears we’ll be in a worse position than before the pandemic.

But as a result of not having any planned political deliverables to debate, they have nothing of substance to argue over in Parliament whatsoever…and it’s boiled down to this. You’re a fucking knobhead, you were on the piss, you’re mates with Jimmy Savile.

What a waste of everyone’s time.

Dirty skiprat