In the news thread

First report (I’ve seen) of plans due to the Olympic effect.
Minus points for non Cariuma (however it’s spelt) footwear.

2 Likes

Boris in Ukraine.

Just waiting for the photo of him sticking out of a tank, with a lopsided helmet on, making machine gun noises and pointing his fingers like guns at the Russian border.

5 Likes
1 Like

But Labour can’t be trusted with our money

3 Likes

He should actually take him to court over that, you can’t just hurl that sort of accusation around.

Parliamentary privilege means you can say stuff like that in the House of Commons and get away with it.

1 Like

Yet you can’t call a liar a liar without being ejected.

Mad.

4 Likes

I think you meant inadvertently misled

3 Likes

Why doesn’t Kier start insinuating that he’s a paedo. As long as you don’t call him them a liar you seem to be able to go as low as you want otherwise.

Johnson has successfully associated his name with Savile so sling some shit back at him.

Another day another kicking for the PM, the only thing he’s managed to do is resort to the history books in a shoutier voice. Totally embarrassing, lots of people just won’t bother voting I feel, this is a circus.

Taking the ‘it’s 5 o’clock somewhere’ vibe to an extreme. She must be brushing her teeth with lambrini.

2 Likes

Let’s see how Johnson tries to weasel out of this? Now his remarks are putting the opposition leader in danger!

really starting to see some parallels between the US and the UK now with all this? who knew you could weaponize stupidity

5 Likes

That clown knew exactly what he was doing when he snuck that comment in. He’s actually the worst brian

6 Likes

He is literally bulletproof. Fuck knows why/how but he is.
The whole political system is proving to be a shower of shit and the public are losing the will to care.
Voting numbers are going to plummet.

2 Likes

I’m not sure words alone could express how much I hate our a prime Minister and all the cowardly talentless shitsticks that degrade themselves by propping him up. It’s fucking disgusting. Sold their souls for £85,000 a year + kickbacks.

A new day. A new low.

4 Likes

I often think about muting this thread.

But it’s worth keeping open just to see what brianery is going on out in the world :smile:

1 Like

I’m kind of there. I have a lot going on personally so to actually give a fuck about this corrupt shower of bastards can be difficult - it’ll likely make me poorly if I got angry about it. I will vote though.

1 Like

2 MPs have been killed recently ffs. There must be some mechanism that can be used to just unseat the fucking brian cant tonight.

1 Like

I agree, with this whole circus around the PM and sheer amount of sleaze going on as well it’s like politics in this country has gone back in time by at least 30 years.

1 Like