In the news thread

Feel like fiblity’s comment’s not getting the respect it deserves. Or at least a repost in the Dad Jokes thread.

3 Likes

Wtf that’s nuts. Rip

That’s shocking, weren’t they mid tour as well. His poor family. RIP

No wonder they won’t let Ricky Gervais near the Oscars .

Pretty sure she suffers from Alopecia. He deserved it, it was just a cheap, shitty joke.
Gervais would talk about how celebrities are whiney and self-righteous while being a whiney self righteous celebrity, then make a few “both sides” jokes, before patting himself on the back for sticking it to the Hollywood elites

2 Likes

Will Smith has been getting shit for years after being cucked so hard by his wife. No one respects him. That punch was blatantly years of pent up frustration

Chris Rock had it coming

4 Likes

I assumed she was in a remake of GI Jane and it was shite and that was the joke. But no.

A deserved slap but he took it really well.

2 Likes

RIP that batman and robin meme

5 Likes

Yeah, it was a cheap, disrespectful joke but is violence the answer in this situation? The Smiths’ relationship seems totally toxic and does not seem to be putting Will Smith in a healthy frame of mind.

1 Like

I think you could be right there, given all that happened with that you can’t help imagine that he felt he had to do something knowing that he’d be picked on for it when he got home.

That said, you’d still have to say the slap was well deserved.

Quite strange how evidently funny he found the joke at first. Although there’s probably nobody in the right in this situation. Pretty dumb of them both.

1 Like

I feel a bit sorry for Smith. Despite all his successes, his home life doesn’t seem too healthy, especially for him. But joking about someone’s appearance is never cool.

Not sure hitting him in front of millions of people was a good idea though.

Shite punch like if anything he looks softer now haha Chris Rock is hardly a big lad

2 Likes

Holy shit you’re a bell end.

Defending Will Smith here is not the one.

The guy is a lunatic.

Scientologist can’t control his actions.

2 Likes

You’d think the security there would have at least asked Smith to leave.

didn’t he win an award later and apologise?

this is all getting a bit daily mail showbiz section

6 Likes