In the news thread

Without fear and favour etc

Omg the Sue Grey report is finally going to be published. Omg omg.

Guess whats going to change after it comes out?!
Oh. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Next couple of days as follows:

Tuesday: Sue Grey report released - complete pile of shite that makes out that the most Boris did was wash down his birthday cake with a small sweet sherry while simultaneously working 29 hours a day for the people of Britain…although more likely he was dry humping the bust of Maggie Thatcher while his missus was twerking on the Cabinet table to Shaggy

Wednesday: PM’s Questions - Anyone with a modicum of sense points out he’s a lying Brian while he diverts by repeating over and over their made up “levelling up” plan is on track and “the fastest rollout of the vaccine” blah fucking blah

Thursday: Surprise conclusion from Durham Police after investigating Beergate - Brought to you by the same police force that did fuck all about Tory aide Dominic Cummins brings you “The last days of sodom: How Keir Starmers Curry night ended in 3 dead hookers and a cocaine shortage”

Friday: War declared on the Isle of Man so we all look the other way and Priti Patel finally gets her dream to man the mini gun in the front of a naval destroyer mowing through boats of brown kids and releasing sharks in to the channel to mop up the evidence

5 Likes

saw someone comment on a post about the Sue Grey report coming out that that’s the moment when they will announce a windfall tax, either just before or just after to distract everyone and it’s so plausibly true this is what will happen.

3 Likes

The scum on the left? Naughty. Very illegal. That chap on the right? Toasting all the illegal ones? Next to them all? Innocent. An innocent man.

Look how long this thing has been rumbling for. It’s nuts.

His smirk always borders between ‘I’m really fucked this time’ to ‘I know I’ll get away with it again’

Ok wow. Hang on. Even the Sun are conceding here:

Is… something happening?..

This looks worse for the police than Bozo the clown. We all knew he was full of shit but what have they been up to here?

1 Like

From my MP a month ago.

Fuck me I’m going to enjoy sending him this photo so much.

3 Likes

Which photo? The one of him drinking?

There’s a fuck load of wine open , must have been a downing contest , who can finish a bottle first in 9mins … at downing st

1 Like

*gets coat…

3 Likes

Of course.

My MP looked like a fucking tit before, but after saying that to me he looks like an even huger fool now…just like everyone else who inexplicably goes out to defend his honour.

How have they not learnt after these last few years? It’s just incredible.

3 Likes

From 13 straight days of headlines around Keir Starmer, to this:

The DM:
yXSS85nG9Dg8

2 Likes

Hahha oh fuck, it always gets worse somehow

1 Like

Just watching Peston on sky news , talk of that windfall tax picking up and going all the way to the oil companies.

Look over there everyone …

Hey! Is that a kingfisher?

1 Like

I always imagine you raging Les, like Corrigan in your avatar :rofl:

These days it’s so farcical that I just sit there thinking….yep, not surprised.

2 Likes

You should’ve seen my face when i saw this

1 Like

Christ, that’s not good news at all.