In the news thread

The very first thing he does is compare two totally different things (leadership election and this) which is untrue on it’s own terms. Classic Bozo.

You will hear this lie a lot tomorrow.

LOL. Doesn’t deviate or hesitate to swivel entirely. Amazing.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Anyone listening to this speech? What the gibbering fuck is the gibbering fuck gibbering on about?

Edit. This:

Nice.

2 Likes

Bleak. Just saying in plain sight what they were always thinking.

So the US Congress is having more hearings on the Jan 6th insurrection and they’ve hired a TV executive to make the televised event more dramatic

Just when I think I understand the US they do some shit that beggars belief. I don’t even get why this is on TV let alone being dramatised

1 Like

It’s essential it’s on TV but I agree hiring a TV exec for drama doesn’t reflect well.

Fox channels aren’t showing any of it of course.

1 Like

Because politics is show business for ugly people? Maybe trying to ride on the back of the massive, recent Celeb “My dog stood on a bee” court audience figures?

Fox didn’t have adverts for an hour to stop people channel hoping during them and ‘maybe’ stumbling across the coverage of the insurrection investigation. An American TV channel not having ads for an hour is pretty much unheard of!

1 Like
1 Like

I want my country back.

Is it too much to ask that we’re not run by UKIP and the National Front?

And Lo Jesus did say, ‘fuck you ya lefty lawyers. Overbook the flights to pack in as many desperate refugees in as we can’.

3 Likes

Not joking on the National Front shit either.

Is that a pro Ukraine badge he’s wearing whilst coming out with this bile?! I guess they’re ok/different because they’re white folk?

1 Like

Apparently it’s because Ukranians aren’t coming over here, pulling down our statues and rewriting our history.

No money for safe cladding. Unlimited money to feed their racist fanbase.

One of the very grimmest of days.

1 Like

and seemingly no jail for those responsible for the unsafe cladding.

1 Like

Along with unlimited money to syphon off into their friends pockets too.

1 Like

Technical managers had been told before the Grenfell refurbishment that the cladding was scoring poorly in fire tests when used for designs where the panels were folded into boxes.

The shape encouraged molten plastic to pool and burn during a fire.

Anger levels rising :rage:

1 Like

Good news but the Tories have got their ‘tough on immigants’ message out there