In the news thread

Wait for all this to blow over.

6 Likes

Never mind TP how are the stocks of blue drink coping?
Thoughts and prayers.

2 Likes

I’ve heard it can be easily spread by dogs in prams.

Just done my weekly online shop and, if it turns up, have been forced to buy ‘Shea Butter and Lavender’ TP.

As someone who usually buys plain white stuff I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Mate it’ll be like taking your ring piece on holiday. Bon voyage.

11 Likes

Hahaha!!

I’ll send you a postcard. :poop: :mailbox:

1 Like

My work has gone mental panicking about it. Too many ifs and When’s etc. Parcels are being quarantined for 72 hours and loads of other measures and talks of more if it gets worse. All focused on keeping the service running. I working at a radio transmitting site.

Shops all need to start rationing stuff, fucking ridiculous.

I follow a bunch of football groups on Facebook and they’re in meltdown over matches being postponed. The language is so fucked “snowflakes cancelling matches” “pathetic football association” etc.

People are so fucking selfish

2 Likes

Had a genuine need to buy toilet paper yesterday and luckily got the last pack.
Honestly, this is daft.
I’m supposed to go to my work HQ today for a 1-2-1.
I’ve been carrying a cold over the last week and unclear whether my visit to site is ‘business critical’.
Unless it is, we have been told to work from home and avoid attending the offices.
A colleague has had to self isolate having been in recent contact with an affected individual at work.

My retarded work had a test last week for 100% working from home and it was all a success. This week they’ve had to quarentine a floor of the office because a member of staff tested positive

Instead of continuing with the 100% work from home they’ve cleaned the office and reopened - business as usual. Luckily I’m a remote worker, I’d refuse to go into the office otherwise, utter bullshit

2 Likes

They cleaned our office too a week or so ago after someone infected had been in there, and the Paddington offices.
My need to avoid is more for the benefit of my other half who has diabetes, an underlying health issue that compromises her immune system somewhat.

Some bell end parents over here decided it would be ok to stick their kid back into school after they knowingly shared a plane ride back from Italy with an infected person.
Needless to say their kid caught the virus and now the school has closed down and now 3000+ people are in quarantine. Brilliant, nice one fuckheads.

5 Likes

Coronavirus: Health minister Nadine Dorries tests positive Coronavirus: Health minister Nadine Dorries tests positive - BBC News

1 Like

I didn’t even know she was the health secretary. As if our current health secretary is the twat who got suspended for going off to do I’m A Celebrity without telling anyone.

Humans are just fucking Idiots.

My Wife’s school text everyone to say the local leisure centre has closed as some Grandad who went to Italy and was awaiting test results, went to watch his grand kids swim lesson on the way home from said test, after being advised to self isolate, tested fucking positive, nice one you utter cunt.

Now parents are coming in and lying, saying the kids hadn’t been that weekend, just because they didn’t want to have to take time off.

I have been feeling ok with the fact it maybe some time yet until i can relocate to the desert but today i woke up wondering why im still here

2 Likes

I think this is the route we need to go down:

2 Likes

Looks like the blueprint is right there.

Well hopefully in this matter at least the Tories/Brexit Crew should be motivated to get on top of it, can’t afford to decimate their supporters. My main concern is that they are a bunch of complete clowns and will probably fuck it all up through sheer incompetence.

2 Likes

Lets face it, Boris is just in his office spinning round in circles having a dizzy wank

2 Likes