In the news thread

Oof. How long till this happens here do you think?

https://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/italy-closes-shops-except-food-stores/news-story/b1946ef00985bdff46571a984995b687

1 Like

I thought Rockstar was on the way out… lol

Monster has a Coca-Cola dist deal thing here but still owned my Monster as a whole, wonder what that’s worth?

UFOTD - Hans Molenkamp from Osiris is the MMA guy for Monster, also the sports guy for CBDMD, he’s responsible for them being at tampa

10 Likes

That’s properly fucked, no two ways about it.

At this stage, China has 80,000+ cases. India, so far, has 60 - that’s sixty… Research finds huge impact of interventions on spread of Covid-19 | Coronavirus | The Guardian
What’s going on there?

1 Like

Tom Hanks and his wife just got it in Aussie probably from the Elvis film set.

Isn’t it something to do with the weather? I’m only guessing but I think flu’s and stuff peak in winter so I’m guessing it probably has some sort of impact. Maybe it’s harder to transmit in hot dry air or something?

A guy I work with still went off to Vietnam last weekend and I asked if he was concerned.
He responded saying that it is less likely to survive above 25 degrees C.

The expert i the podcast I posted said this virus isn’t affected by temperature. Hence the sauna myth being busted

Think they can see on your passport chip where you have been etc

Schools in Ireland are shut now, balls…

UK will be next. Looking at 2 weeks before Easter holidays, or moving Easter holidays forward

I saw last night that the USA is on the same trajectory as Italy and will have the same numbers in about 10 days time.

Same numbers or percentages?

Same numbers.

They’re not yet approved or something.

They are starting to set up drive-thru test centres in the UK right now, so you’ll be able to get tested soon hopefully.

Can you get a fries with it?

1 Like

More fun and more people would get tested ironically if they did that, haha.