Interview Thread

Just chilling and enjoying the conversation then he comes in shouting about stuff :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Had to pause and forward until he’d gone. Annoying.

3 Likes

That was just the sweetest conversation. I loved how comfortable they were in each others company.

Hilarious that Mark has no idea how much money he has or even where it comes from. He just spends his life playing.

2 Likes

Such a good watch - I’ve never seen an episode of Hawk Vs Wolf but am glad it was just these two.

Yeah, Hawk and Gonz, fantastic. Some genuine lol moments in there, Gonz is really funny.

I can’t take Jimmy’s hat sizes seriously

2 Likes

Who can?

saves having to lug a lunch box around.

2 Likes

hat

5 Likes

Ironically it would appear that Jimmy does, (interview in Valet mag March 23)…

Gotta grab those ‘well-fitted caps’ whilst they’re around.
Don’t want people taking the piss out of your headgear.

This has jogged a memory from waaay back when the crew and I had a phase of yelling, ‘top hat !’, at anyone wearing a high crown cap. Kids eh.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Really enjoyed this.

This photo is one of my all-time favourites:

4 Likes

Maybe better posted here. Just hyped on the old Plan B ledge.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

Definitely worth a listen. I used to skate with Jasper and the Sherringham crew back in the late 90’s early 00’s so this was a nice bit of nostalgia. If there was one guy from that crew who was still going to be killing it 20 years on it was definitely Jasper.

2 Likes

Stoked to listen to this Rocco interview - big up Jenkem for the audacity.
Enjoyed listening even though it was deffo curated response-wise.
I was concerned by the pro-Numbers stuff at first but as it went on you could hear the wisdom.
Unsure what it tells us though or exactly how he’ll influence Sidewalk dist and their brands.

I enjoyed the reminder of how progressive he was skateboarding wise too.

Some great decks in this guy’s collection.

2 Likes

Nothing too special but his skating is always so good.
The switch BSNG pop out was fantastic.

1 Like