Interview Thread

Superb.

That was bloody incredible. You’ve led an interesting life @anon83623327! Brought back some good memories for me as we used to go to Brum Wheels occasionally and saw you lot rip the shit out of the spine. You were the reason I learned back lips in the first place! One name that I remember from there that doesn’t seem to get mentioned: Windy? I remember blasting massive ollie grabs out of it. In fact, wasn’t there a picture of him and Benny dubsing in it in Skateboard? He was about 3 feet higher than Benny though. See if you can find that one @buildafire!

3 Likes

Sent Jake all the Jagger shots I could think of, but maybe this is the Benny dubs you’re thinking of?

3 Likes

Supreme.

@anon83623327 the civic is such a good spot.

1 Like

Yesss! Still blows my mind they could boost so high out of that thing. Rob’s stalefishes were legendary too.

1 Like

Such a good interview that :clap:t2:

such a fucking good read big big ups to all involved and big ups jagger for being one bladdy interesting geeza

1 Like

Just finished it, really good!

Good read. Cheers

That was so great.

this is really good. well done!

Really enjoyed that @anonymity @anon83623327 Good conversation, and liked the way you went back to bring up things mentioned previously to keep the conversation circular (like both of you reminiscing about Chicago). And, of course, the mention of Slam Warehouse days. I felt pretty privileged to be able to just pop in every evening, on the way home, to catch up with everyone and have a laugh. Had forgotten about the secret door to the Satori meeting room. Classic.

2 Likes

Great interview there @anon83623327 and @anonymity, that photo you had ollieing a hip at sunset on a Blind Gonz board was a favourite from when I was a kid. Good stories, well woven together!

3 Likes

Every time I see Mick Richards I see Mick Jagger

1 Like

Signing in to compliment that Jagger interview. Totally rad.

I read a good chunk of it whilst queuing for Sainsbury’s. Got home and read it all again. Thanks for the insight into your life Jagger.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Heard a lot of awful things about him.

Really?

When he was Foundation TM. Maybe he still is. Also nobody needs told that he worked for Nike at the same time and yet everybody on F had to buy their own shoes.