Interview Thread

Wasn’t Sheep the ethical side of Soletech? i.e. es, etnies Sheep all e’s That’s why the logo had an e raised, like it was jumping the fence.

Yeah that sounds right.

I liked the Kristian Svitak shoe in bright green.
Never pulled the trigger on the purchase though and they were in my shop for some time, daily telling me to buy a pair.

They were bricks, even when bricks were normal.

Duffels ender is still ridiculous.

I forgot JT Aultz rode for them as well, always liked his style

And, since there’s another thread talking about another Blender, there was this guy.

2 Likes

I had three pairs of the Svitak in navy/gum. Defo one of my top five all time favourite shoes.

The story about Blender choking out Corey was a surprise to say the least!

3 Likes

“Jolly good read”

That was just some garbage advertorial

Tip: If it says ‘Monster Children’ at the top, it’s probably not worth the click.

3 Likes

:joy:

Read it. Nothing too in depth. Cool that he’s planning on filming clips to pop up in random videos rather than save it all.
Also:
“I’ve been copying [Tom] Penny my whole life”

That was the only interesting bit.

Reynolds does look good in Vans.

Reynolds looks the most interesting he has done in years. Past few years actually, on his wind down he’s brought out his real consistent low impact but poppy shit back from his early 90’s skating. His Baker parts have been fine because he’s got style in buckets but vanilla hammers do not show his skill off at all. It’s the fault of the era I guess, all big single tricks were the things to do, and don’t get me wrong, out of them all doing similar, he was doing it best.

I think that’s going a bit too far, his hammers were pretty far from vanilla in my opinion.

ok, Standard tricks done big (and the best they can be)

Good stuff from Lucas Puig and Jenkem -

1 Like

I could watch Reynolds do backside 180’s over bins all day.

2 Likes