Interview Thread

Nah, that was basically the conversation.

Just got round to this, really interesting! And heā€™s certainly in a better place, love his attitude.

Great read Build, nice one!

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed that, nice bit of a history lesson for mwoi this quiet arvo like. Cheers!

1 Like

French and Australian! Impressive! Thank you for the kind words.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Interview is perhaps a bit of an overstatement, it also seems like being sponsored by FA really has him hyped on skatingā€¦

1 Like

Man imagine getting a Gino interview and then on the day before somebody is all, ā€œOh yeah, and heā€™s only going to talk about his new t-shirt thingā€. Thatā€™d suck.

4 Likes

Everything I see and read from Gino over recent years just pisses all over his legacy and reputation built in the 90s. Really doesnā€™t care that everybody knows heā€™s not bothered with skating and is just blithly phoning it in, yet still happy to cling onto pro status without keeping up his end of the deal.

6 Likes

Is Parade Worldā€™s main aim as a site not to push products? Is he not trying to push some new products? Donā€™t see the problem.

POETS INTERVIEW

They let you know up front.

Woah. These are usually always great, this one definitely should be.

ā€œIā€™m a huge fan of Jon Hornerā€

Yes mate.

6 Likes

Had a little chat with Ryan Lay about iPathā€™s cult classic promo, Laura Stevensonā€™s music, Terrence Malick and ā€˜The Shock Doctrineā€™ for Slamā€™s ā€˜Offeringsā€™ series.

2 Likes

I interviewed Jeremy Elkin, who made The Brodies etc., because heā€™s recently finished making All The Streets Are Silent, which I think might be the greatest skateboard documentary ever.

3 Likes

2 Likes

the best was an interview a few years ago when he complained that people were expecting him to put out skate footage

3 Likes

Bit of an exclusive:

https://youtu.be/arLv1sNhnO0

This interview with Tas Pappas is a pretty good listen

7 Likes

Best interview. Such good replies. Quality product from Slap. Finding and inserting all the clips must have taken ages.

1 Like