Interview Thread

Always loved this quote.

Three fucking pushes, man.
No one does that like that now.

That interview seems to be getting a good bit of air in a few group chats between mates currently…super positive.

7 Likes

Glad you liked it man.

Adam is a modest guy who has been happily surprised by all the positive feedback that the interview has created. It’s all totally on him too - all I did was suggest it then nudge him when necessary.
A truly lovely guy.

1 Like

Not watched this yet. Will save it for after work.

1 Like

Kareem to P-Rod by way of Cardiel, amongst others. Nice selection in here.

2 Likes

“He became a pro skater during the massive knee-pad boom in the 80s”

2 Likes

There’s a ‘Saved you a click’ if ever there was.

3 Likes
1 Like

Chuck Wampler racist call out is fucking HEAVY.
Ending by leaving your address? Damn.

3 Likes

Blimey. I guess karma did come back to bite him when he was shot multiple times.

2 Likes

Very gnarly.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this part until today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTpLOkIW13o&feature=youtu.be

It’s really good…
would have come out right as Mouse was dropping, to so kind of unfortunate that his song choice would be overshadowed right on release.

3 Likes

Damn, man. That whole interview is gnarly. He’s clearly not in a good place and not up for changing that.

Just read that Chuck Wampler piece of shit shot and killed an unarmed, mentally ill black man in the course of his work for LA’s finest. Of course, they ruled in his favour.

Yeah that was gold.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats fair.

Whole interview was really good. This and the Robbie McKinley one were brutally honest. It’s really cool to see…

3 Likes

PDL/Dan Magee interview up on Vague today.
Just reading it now

9 Likes

For sure.

Anon knows how many “pr” interviews I’ve had to do and they are just bland. And then the kiddie ones where its almost a pitch to get sponsored…kinda gets dull. So, I get it.

I just feel for Anon in that though as he’s had to do way more. ha ha.

4 Likes

Lol. It was my job - whatevs. I’ll never complain about getting paid to ask overpaid, disinterested teenagers about shoes they won’t wear and had no input in.
Much easier than real work.

With that said - I only interview people I personally like/want to know about these days - much more fulfilling but much more time-consuming.

8 Likes

It was Police Academy 4 (Citizens on Patrol) that had skating in it. Not Police Academy 3 (Back in Training).

Can’t go any further now.

1 Like

CTRL + F ‘Big Spin’

Nothing. Hmph.