Interview Thread

No words.

No fucking words.

Pray tell

Its not even worth it, tbh. Just small things.

It’s the middle of a pandemic. We’re all bored shitless. Of course it is worth it!

1 Like

Ooooh, I know how to have a great night in.

8 Likes

I’ll raise you my Friday double bill…

8 Likes

My childhood best mate loved that video and claimed he had Sierra Fellers’ part memorised. Could’ve been bullshit but I do remember him putting it on once, closing his eyes and saying like the first minute of tricks completely accurately, just from listening to it, before I told him to shut up.

To be fair, it’s quite good.

1 Like

I don’t think I have even seen the Reaction Video.

1 Like

Yeah, but…thats actually amazing. ha ha ha.

Actually…I might be able to raise you further. Skate vid top trumps.
I’ll post tomorrow - too late to dig it out now.

I have it ripped as an MKV file, if you really need it.

1 Like

I’m being harsh RE: Creation. Theres probably some good shit in there. Not seen it for years. Finch, Flynn, Selley…deffo some heavy names.

1 Like

“Goes together like caps and Rob Selley” has to be one of the most iconic moments from a UK video from that era.

2 Likes

“…all up in my belly” or something, right?

will definitely take a copy of that if you fancy uploading somewhere

6 Likes

Thread idea: doubles.
People post doubles of things they have doubles of. Doesn’t have to be skate vids.

1 Like

Fuck, I’d completely forgot that Selley was on Reaction. Doesn’t seem right, somehow?

This is actually quite horrible going through this.

I know I missold a lot of videos in a big batch - I basically had 4 boxes of VHS tapes and sold 3 and kept back the wrong one - but I just went to shoot a photo replicating yours and EE3 is gone, too.

Sucks.

Mouse, Thrill of it All, Chocolate Tour, Paco…So many good ones.

Stoked I still got this. It eventually appeared as a DVD extra on the Girl/Chocolate box set.

1 Like

…and here is my first entry to random doubles.

2 Likes

Never actually got around to buying that dvd. Are there many extras on it?