Interview Thread

5 Likes

Interested to read this because Gideon Choi is one of those guys I don’t really remember anything significant about apart from riding for Blind and doing one of those over blunt slides.

5 Likes

hahaha, holy shit

5 Likes

That is a fucking rad interview!

1 Like
2 Likes

You gone in? Any good?

Yeah. I enjoyed it. It comes across a bit more like a chat than a rigid, pre prepared interview. It’s maybe a bit clunky in places. Probably because it’s his first one, but it has its moments and had me smiling. The time flew by and it was over before I knew it. There have been a few skate related podcasts started that have just come and gone and, having listened to them, that’s for the best. Hopefully Clyde will keep on with this and we’ll see where it goes. I’m interested to hear the next one for sure.

Sadly does not address the eyebrow situation

2 Likes

Maybe they fell off last time he did a 720?

1 Like

Hahahaha, came to post ‘ol Tony in the Guardian.

I really like the guy but have an unhealthy desire to know what has happened to the eyebrows.

2 Likes

I wonder who her boyfriend is?

According to some in-depth Instagram detective work, it’s Oski.

1 Like

just watched this, what a loon but i cant help but love him :joy:

can anyone explain what his beef is with FA/Jason Dill? i though they were cool?

Not exactly in depth but it’s sort of an answer. (From the dose skateboarding interview).

Is there an etiquette to poaching skaters from other companies?

There’s a right and wrong way to approach it. Right? I’m not a fan of FA. I’ll say that much.

Oh really? I feel like from the outside looking in, FA is one of the few recent board companies to really make a solid mark on the industry.

If I wasn’t me, I would feel that same way. Probably. But I think I’m too close.

Want to elaborate on your dislike of FA?

I think it’s self-explanatory. I mean, just the way Dill goes about stuff. I don’t know. I’m just not a fan. He’s annoying to say the least.

I read something in the past week or so where Alex says something along the lines of, ‘if Dill is in on a session he’ll be cheering you on but there’s something that doesn’t ring true about his backing you - I (Alex) just don’t trust him’. Something like that anyway. I don’t remember where I saw it though.

4 Likes

ahhh okay, well that’s a bummer

pretty sure i remember AO saying how much Dill helped him when he was coming up

but i guess things change when you have your own company

1 Like

Now if he’d said Jay Leno…

1 Like
3 Likes
7 Likes

Hosted using Digital Ocean