Interview Thread

Don’t know where to put this?

1 Like

Good that he’s on the board at least.

I had to unfollow him on Instagram, he’s very clearly still struggling with addiction, off the meds and not surrounded by the best people (surprisingly not actually referring to Andy Roy).

1 Like

I miss this guy

1 Like

andy roy’s essex smile

2 Likes

Bam is wearing those Euro biker jeans we talked about the other day. Damn.

Pretty sure the Bam piece was filmed a while back and bed had a few meltdowns since. It’s been quite sad to see it all happen, he clearly had many problems the poor guy.

…sounds like it was written by Chris Morris.

Awesome as ever from Chrome Ball! Great read. I love Max Schaaf. Went a watched his Epicly Later’d for the first time in ages.

3 Likes

Pretty decent thing on Hypebeast about skating in the U.K. before it was big, with Dan Adams, Iain Borden, Mackey, Wig, Winstan Whitter and Marshall Taylor:

5 Likes

Totally. The absolute opposite.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched this yet but it’s bound to be good.

2 Likes

“The usual” being the ill-informed, disinterested idiot sitting across from the guest?

‘Tony Converse…he invented Converse, right?’

3 Likes

Minutes in Eli explains how he gave a board to his bird, which Jeremy Elkin ended up with, and Chris Roberts nods along, then says something like “So it’s purely by chance that you gave Jeremy that board?”

Jesus fucking Christ he’s worse than ever.

I wonder if Roger speaks to the guests before they come, to tell them just to be nice when Chris Roberts is staring, glassy-eyed at them, waiting to say the thing he’s about to say, regardless of what the guest has just said.

“Uh-huh. So how did you find yourself in New York?”

2 Likes

Honestly didn’t think he could get any dumber when that dropped

5 Likes

Two hours in and the only point at which Crob’s face shows any degree of interest or understanding is when Eli mentions his first Apple Mac having beta test Photoshop.

The Russell Simmons stories are amazing

Maybe he just doesn’t read any existing (better) interviews with his guests on purpose.

1 Like

I think he’s literally just thinking about how well he’s doing and what he’s going to say next rather than listening to what the guest is saying. Means he can’t go with new tangents freely, has to bring possible tasty avenues back to his boring script.