Interview Thread

Finally got chance to read it.
Excellent work.

I’ve said this before but basically, anyone who skates who pretends not to respect or to be stoked on Tone is either a liar or an idiot.
No fronting on Hawk

14 Likes

Just finished it. Solid read.
Nice one.

Deffo Bigger Spin Back Lip. It’s not a Bigspin Backlip and 360 shove backlip sounds wack,

How is a 360 shove it with a body a varial anything other than a big spin? What would a bigspin back lip be then?

The board went 400 plus degrees.

Isn’t it because a bigspin back lip is a 270 shove in but THawk is talking about doing more shove in (450?) thus it being a ‘bigger’ spin?

Great interview man! Loved the pics too.

1 Like

‘Zactly

I guess, because he’s not going straight up, doing it, and coming straight back down (presumably) but it’d depend on each one, surely. Some might be more big spin, some might be more bigger spin. Like when a 360 ollie over a hip gets demoted to a 270 ollie, even if the person feels like it’s a 360.

A lot less than 540 degrees.

It’s Friday night and rather than cook dinner I’m trying to enlighten a scottish man I’ve never met using a video game…

1 Like

He’s not a video game, he’s a real person!

3 Likes

Just tell me you understand damn it

Still enough for the board to be oriented the other way relative to the feet

… I think

No! The board would end up pointing the same direction.

Exactly, because it has done a 360 degree rotation, like what a bigspin is.

Wait, yeah that’s what I meant. The other way round. The point being the exact number of degrees doesn’t matter.

Fuck I hate trick name semantics.

But you’ve done a 180, so relative to you, it’s now the wrong way around.

Just noticed the video. That’s a biggerspin 100%. Don’t actually understand the confusion after watching it.

2 Likes

That is 100% a biggerspin, yes, because the board rotates 540. We’re talking about a 360 shove it back lip.

On a ramp you can either 270 or 450 shove it into a back lip.

180 and 360 aren’t options.

1 Like

I don’t understand how we’re getting this confused over this, its the Penny nollie debate all over again.