Interview Thread

Is that a lot?

Lol
Youā€™re joking I assume

Nope. And never smoked so no frame of reference

Turns out its 74% of a standard Toffee Crisp so seems a fair amount

1 Like

In that case then yes - that is a huge amount that nobody in their right mind will be able to keep up without suffering some negative consequences.

8 Likes

Quick Maths:

He only smokes Runtz at $4000 a pound

16 ounces in a pound

Smokes an ounce a day.

Heā€™s smoking $91,250 of weed a year.

1 Like

That interview was bad in so many ways.

Iā€™ve never got the hype around Kader anyway and a great deal of it was redundant questions that seemed left in to pad it out for the sake of having ā€˜The Kader Interviewā€™.

When youā€™re gearing an interview around smoking weed being the personality trait of a 19 year old and asking about what size board he rides, youā€™re really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I might have thought it only got published because itā€™s actually adidas #sponcon but then again, itā€™s Jenkem.

If skateboarders arenā€™t bad people and are just young/naive/etc, the people interviewing them really should have better judgement in how theyā€™re presenting them to the world.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦Calling bullshit on this part.
It happened right before I started to get work from them but he had something (a shoe or colourway) coming out with Emerica which was already sold into shops.
He quit right before it droppedā€¦Everything had to have his name removed because it was already produced. Expensive last minute job that, I reckon.

1 Like

Interview was crap. Nothing interesting in there apart from:

Has he ever messed up any of your clips with his technique?
Definitely. Sometimes he does and Iā€™m like, ā€œYouā€™re wild. Youā€™ve gotā€¦ā€ whatā€™s that shit where old people move their hands a bunch?

Parkinsonā€™s?
Yeah. ā€œYouā€™ve really got Parkinsonā€™s.ā€

:joy:

Heā€™s such a dope skater though and Iā€™ll continue to be very hyped to see his shit.

Yeah it was a shit interview and his weed intake is worrying - no one plans to burn out, it just happens.

But to be fair to him, drug use aside - heā€™s a 19 year old skateboarder. The responsibility for a good interview falls to Jenkem.

I defo have no intentions of reading this shit

3 Likes

The idea of smoking an ounce a day makes me feel a bit ill

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ but I quite fancy a Toffee Crisp now.

3 Likes

Multipacks in Lidl, 4 for Ā£1. Youā€™re welcome

1 Like

100%.

Just hope we arenā€™t watching a slow motion car crashā€¦

3 Likes

Like fuck he smokes an ounce a day. He wouldnā€™t have time to do anything else whatsoever. Thatā€™s basically fifty joints a day. He would have to spend his life chain smoking.

Vaguely possible if heā€™s keeping all his mates going as well I suppose.

I didnā€™t even finish the interview as it was a bit too cringe for me but if I were in his shoes at 19 Iā€™d probably be cringe too. All these photos of him smoking and the many references to weed around him probably arenā€™t even his doing half the time either.

I bought a quarter at uni once and it lasted me 2 weeks how the fuck does he function

A kid exaggerating how much weed he smokes??? Neverā€¦

2 Likes

Lightweight lol

1 Like