Interview Thread

Wait, did he get a shoe or a fluffy shell toe colour way?

Americans, especially Californians, smoke different to here though. Little to no tobacco, basically always pure so you do get through a fair amount.

Ha! Iā€™m in the office today and thereā€™s a Lidl (or Aldi?) across the road. Might have to go look.

1 Like

I read it as he was referencing the brands he was riding after Emerica when he was on Vans (although he did a similar thing I think as he was meant to get an era colourway wasnt he?) then Nike quickly but could be wrong

1 Like

Yeah, I heard he was getting a colour way but who knows? Just a rumour to me. I wouldnā€™t know until it dropped.

Itā€™s good that he is backing his current shoe sponsor, though. That one line he had in the recent Baker video was amazing. And the shoes made him look even sicker.

I really enjoyed that interview. You guys are a tough crowd.

He has an adidas video coming out later today so youā€™re probably right.

Pisstake.
Peak for Nike.

2 Likes

New Heckride interview with Casper Brooker.
Talks about whatā€™s happening with Isle and most of the team leaving etc

6 Likes

Weird why he binned off Nike.

he hasnā€™t binned off nike

Let me re-phrase. Why did he go to Adidas instead of Nike?

he hasnā€™t - are you referring to the first question?

or am i having an embolism?

He was saying that people often confuse him and Mike Arnold ā€¦

1 Like

All that talk about Isle in there but youā€™re left focusing on the shoe side of things? Odd.

He hadnā€™t, itā€™s a play on the whole Casper and Marnold look alike thing

1 Like

Oh I was talking about Kader. Not Casper, I havenā€™t read the Casper interview.

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about Kader.

Canā€™t remember what he says in the interview now, but he never actually rode for Nike, did he? Emerica and Vans and then adiā€¦and he was just trying to get on Nike by wearing their stuff, right?

3 Likes