Interview Thread

Nice little piece on injury and recovery.

4 Likes

Yeah that was cool.
Dominic Cummings rips

1 Like

Scoochy J on his footwear design career from Lakai to adidas.

2 Likes

Nelly Morville talks getting on Limosine and filming for ‘Paymaster’ over her part in the video via our interview in the new issue of Closer.

5 Likes
3 Likes

“He has recently discovered a new hobby and is teaching himself to build wooden tables and chairs”

This is so Olson! :joy:

That is so ABD:

As with his Fully Flared part, Popps was years ahead.

5 Likes

Can’t really remember the story with the unsent email to Rick Howard, but every time I see clips of Popps from this period I just wish we’d got another part from him.

Read on Twitter ages ago that he’s pretty sorted these days with a union construction job so hope things worked out for him.

Alex Irvine on the SC with JC podcast

here is a Spotify link

4 Likes

New episode of Pocket’s ‘Followed’ up with stylish tall fella and good egg, Ryan Lay.

2 Likes

Had a chat with Diego Todd (who had my favourite part of last year) about his hometown of Ventura and filming for ‘Hockey X’ for the Quartersnacks ‘Deep Dive’ series.

5 Likes

Watched this after watching the new ishod part…and enjoyed it much more. Great job! Great subject he really got into it.

Cool interview with Seth Curtis about his many roles in ‘the industry’ over the years.

4 Likes

Really enjoyed this! Ta.

1 Like

Awesome. The Robin Williams picture reminded me of a photo, highly likely in RaD, of Robin Williams wearing a Think cap on TV. I think my first pair of Vans were from Slam too, my mum rang and ordered them whilst I was at school :laughing:

Edit post reading the whole goddamn thing… The last bit is important and resonated with me, especially now.

1 Like

I remember buying Rodney versus Daewon Round 2 in Slam. A fair amount of Heroin decks too. And the only Palace item I ever had.
The Neal’s Yard store was fantastic. What happened to their Covent Garden boutique? It’s closed according to the Slam site and Google.

1 Like

Bit of Barletta

4 Likes

good interview (at least for photog nerds) with Lee Johnson who I believe used to contribute photos to Sidewalk

3 Likes

Lawrencium rpznt

4 Likes

I was just doing a bit of deep forum mental calculation and wondering if that was Lawrencium.

He was rad, and shot some great photos

1 Like